45💉

"i just don't understand what this is

"i just don't understand what this is." the gruff voice of mr. choi complained constantly while he sat in the backseat of ninas mother's van. "just shut up." minjung hissed, rolling her eyes at her so called husband. the man gave a rude glance before turning his attention out of the window.

jinkyong sighed from her seat in the middle of nina and renjun behind the angry couple. renjun noticed and took it as a sign to wordlessly grab his girlfriends hand that was sitting in her lap, giving it a light squeeze to let her know that they were right there.

jinkyong smiled sadly, leaning her head on renjuns shoulder as he pulled their hands into his lap.

she couldn't describe how she was feeling. hearing her father and minjung bicker and just their presence was dampening her mood. but when she looked on the bright side, hopefully their plan would work and jinah would remember.

"can you two shut up? i had enough of your bickering, you're not allowed to speak anymore." ning, turned around with hostile dark red eyes. "you cannot tell me what to do." minjung said childishly, earning a sarcastic look from the demon woman.

"oh honey, you were a demon before you were a witch. meaning i have full control over you." she smiled, turning back around and waving her hand. minjung tried to speak again but nothing came out.

"nice one mama." nina snickered at the fact that her mother had just effortlessly shut the other demon up. "your mum is badass." jinkyong whispered to the girl, with a smile. "so is yours." nina winked as the car stopped in place, indicating that they had arrived.

jinah had agreed to meeting jinkyong in a cafe in the underworld. she was surprised that jinkyong knew about it or even had access to anything in the underworld seeing as she didn't know the girl was supposed to be a vampire just hadn't been turned yet.

"listen. don't you try anything or else your going in the pool of souls. and you, just stay quiet." renmei directed sternly, pointing to minjung who rolled her eyes and jihoon didn't react, only letting out a sigh. "jinkyong looked at nina and renjun who both gave her small reassuring smiles.

"dreamies are in there with the girls, we'll all be there." renjun squeezed her shaking hand once again, pulling her with him to exit the car. "yes i'm pretty sure we won't have to beat anyone but if it comes to it." nina joked, letting her eyes glow dark red.

"why are we related?" renjun rolled his eyes, closing the door of the car. nina chuckled, clicking her tongue and walking in the front with her mother and aunt.

renjun held jinkyong back by her wrist just as she was about to follow the group. "listen i'm not as good as i should be with reassuring but i know everything will go well. she'll remember you i promise nothings going to go bad." he said softly, causing a small meaningful smile to appear on the girls face.

"jun just you being here is reassuring. so shut up, i don't like sentimental things like that." she quipped, punching his shoulder and quickly walking forward before turning back around. "also, let's hope my parents and brother accept you being my boyfriend." she teased, laughing loudly when she say renjuns face go blank.

i'm really stretching this because bitch after this wtf  am i supposed to do? ain't no way in hell i'm ending this book 😎 idc if it gets to over 100 chapters i'll keep going