30💉

i have thanxx stuck in my head but i'm not complaining 💔

jinkyong and nina excited the basement, walking down the hallway to be met with the sight of renjun basically suffocating another girl in a hug

the sight made jinkyongs cold black dark heart crack down just a little as she looked confused at everyone.

"don't worry. i don't know who she is either." jisung whispered, standing next to the girl. "yeah and i don't like her, at all. i mean i've never talked to her i really just don't like her though." jaemin shrugged, standing on the other side of jinkyong.

they could hear renjun mumbling things to the girl in chinese, but it was muffled dude to his head being stuck in the crock of her neck.

"chenle, what's going on?" jisung whispered to his best friend as he watched renjun unusually show any kind of real affection. chenle scrunched you his face, cringing and wishing he couldn't understand chinese at that time.

"they're walking about how much they missed each other and didn't feel like they could live without each other." chenle shivered, walking away from the sight.

jinkyong was starting to feel as if her heart maybe wasn't very hard and cold before because it seemed to grow darker every second, withering away into nothing but a void.

"i-is she his-" "she's his childhood best friend. but seeing as she's royalty as well and is an only child she couldn't really visit from china because that's where her city is." jaemin explained before jinkyong could jump to conclusions.

the girl nodded and smiled, obviously fake but they couldn't notice that. "mark wanted to talk to me today, i'll leave for now. please tell the xia girl i said welcome to zela." her voice was laced with an emotion they couldn't detect, jaemin and jisung gave eachother a knowing look but before they could say anything the girl was out the front door without anyone else noticing.

💉

"hey..." the familiar voice broke jinkyong out of her trance, her head snapping up to meet the boys eyes. "hey." she breathed out, waiting a second before patting the bench next to her.

there was a long silence, the tension hung in the air ever so lightly. "so i'm gussing you know... everything." mark sighed, leaning back on the bench. jinkyong gave the older a small sad smile, nodding.

"i heard- i promise i didn't mean to but i heard yours and lizs' conversation." she confessed nervously. mark nodded awkwardly, not making eye contact with the girl any more. "why didn't you just tell me? is that why you and renjun hate each other?" jinkyong began to question out of frustration from the silence.

"yes, that's why. and i didn't want to tell you because i knew it'd ruin our friendship, kyong. i didn't want to lose you." he said sincerely, causing jinkyongs heart to clench.

she knew everything, the truth about what he is, the truth about his feelings. he felt small under her seeing she knew about his certain infatuation with her and how serious it was.

"look, i just found out that i'm a full blood vampire. but technically i'm still human. so unless i get turned out friendship is going nowhere." she sighed, turning her body so that she was facing the older. "but do you wanna explain your situation right now?"

"i'm sorry for not telling you kyong. i knew everything, that you were a vampire mostly. i'm an angel, angels are given a certain amount of time they're allowed to stay on earth as "human". i've been here for pretty long, my time is almost up." mark explained with a sad tone, his head held low.

jinkyongs heart broke, she was about to lose her best friend wasn't she?

"i'm genuinely sorry jinkyong. i'm selfish and wanted to keep you to myself as a human so i could keep in contact. like you heard that night, i'm willing to give my wings up for you." he apologized yet again, a sorrowful gaze lingering on hers.

"no mark. i'm not letting you become a fallen because of me. and i accept your apology, please don't apologize again." she shook her head, hanging her head this time. "but i can't accept your feelings. i-" "you have feelings for renjun."

the girls eyes went wide as she brought her head back up. "it's okay, i understand. but let's make the most of the rest of the time i'm allowed to be here in human form and talk to you." mark himmed to the still shocked girl.

"i-i dont have f-feelings for renjun. that's just absurd!" she stuttered out, her cheeks becoming dusted with a light pink color. mark rolled his eyes. "okay mrs. huang." he teased, sitting back again.

"shut the hell up looking like the annoying younger brother on every disney chanel original movie. i'll literally fry your toes." jinkyong hissed, earning a scared look from mark.

"some how i feel like i've heard that before"

aha ha hello 😏 i am home from La now