the problem with sm

hi hello again not a chapter, i'm here to talk about something very serious.

sm is currently making plans to create some kind of ai versions of idols, for example aespas whole concept as shown in the video above.

i hope i'm not the only one still confused on what's going on with them but that's not even the main point

the main point is that sm plans to make ai models of ALL their idols adn have them im a virtual hotel where the people who rent a room can spend a night with them which is so disgusting.

this is in no way okay and i don't understand why they are allowing this. they are completely dehumanizing the idols and that can make them very uncomfortable.

most of nct? they're all still young, half of them being barely adults or still in teen years. you have to be mental to expect people to do normal things with shit like that especially in 2020.

this is so disgusting like- i am just so fed up with sm at this point like why is anything they do seemingly okay to the people who are in charge of getting entertainments in trouble. like what are y'all doing?

first you can't educate your idols correctly, you can even let them give proper apologies for things that actually need to be apologized about. sm doesn't care about their idols they care about the image but they haven't realized all they're doing is hurting it.

i in no way support this, the idols should not be dehumanized like this and they need to have their privacy be respected, it's almost as if sm wants delulu fans. it's dumb and disgusting.

i hope there's something we can do to stop this because obviously it's not a good idea, the idea of having ai characters for a COMEBACK or just a group in general like
k/da is good, it's cool. but the idea of having virtual idols like that in hotels is just crossing the line.

i hope this is something that will lead sm to realize the decisions they make arent for good.

as for that i would like to formally apologize to the idols that are against this. it's probably so uncomfortable for them because they don't know what people could be doing with their AIs and i know ssngs already make them very pissed so i can imagine how some of them might feel but i won't assume.

if you have any more information on this please feel free to comment on here or dm me! i want to be fully educated on this because i still don't understand what's going on with aespa but other then that yeah

i just hope the idols will be okay seeing as the fans are seemingly the only people that truly care about them :(