53💉

i got youinside those pitch black nights the lights we saw in each other we're saying the same thing

i got you
inside those pitch black nights
the lights we saw in each other
we're saying the same thing

soojin walked down the ally way hesitantly, popping a stick of gum into her mouth. "jackson wang." she laughed to no one but herself, remembering what had happened the last time she took this staircase.

"glad to see you didn't chicken out." a soft voice chuckled behind her, causing the girl to jump hard. she swiveled around to be met with the beautiful face of her boyfriend, sighing in relief.

"god, you could give me a warning before teleporting behind me." she sighed, crossing her arms over her chest watching as renjun walked closer to her with a smile. "i find it more entertaining to scare you." he teased, pulling her to him by her belt loops.

"wait wait i have an idea." soojin smiled, pushing her boyfriend off of her. he gave her a confused look, raising his eyebrows. "let's do this again retake." she said, pointing her finger in a swivel motion, pushing renjun in front of her and taking big steps back.

"jin what are you-"
"okay i'm gonna turn around and walk this way. you teleport in front of me as i do so." she instructed turning around. renjun was hesitant, not understanding where this was going but non the less he watched as the girl walked the other way for a second and teleported in front of her.

soojin put on a fake scared face, taking a step backwards. "well you're most certainly not jackson wang." she gasped dramatically, clutching her hand to her chest. renjun scoffed, rolling his eyes at the realization of what was happening.

"hmm, i'm most certainly not babe." he played along, but instead of letting her walk off again, grabbing her hips and pulling her closer. "stop your making me blush." soojin pushed her head into renjuns neck, her flustered aura making renjun chuckle.

"hold tight." he whispered. and with that, a bit of wind surrounded the two and in a flash they were somewhere in a different place.

soojin pulled away from the boy, eyes immediately widening at the sight.

it was almost sunset, the natural lighting itself creating a soft glow casted down on the rooftop of the girls former apartment complex.

the soft sound of i like you by day6 played, lights were hung and soft chair set out, a low table filled with a few snacks and drinks nicely.

"wow, christ almighty this makes me nostalgic." soojin gawked, letting her eyes rake over the city line that was visible from the rooftop.

"jisung told me you said this was your favorite place to be." renjun smiled, hugging the younger girl from behind and placing his chin softly on her shoulder.

"all this just for you to turn me into a vampire?" the girl chuckled, shaking her head. she let her hands slide to hold renjuns that rested at her mid stomach. "i wanted it to be special for you." he spoke softly, pecking her cheek.

yes i'm in love
even when i sit ordiessly
i am

"that's so sweet." soojin whined, teasing the boy as she let her hands reach to card through his silvery waves. "but please stop being cute i'm not used to it."

yes you're in love
even without showing an expression
or having to do anything, you are

"shut up. i'm trying to take mingxias stupid advice." the vampire hissed, turning his girlfriend around so that she was fully facing him. "don't slander my attempts at being a good boyfriend babe." soojin rolled her eyes, resting her hands behind his head and playing with the back of his hair.

"you already are a good boyfriend baby, i don't want any of that cute soft uwu shit- no. we're gonna fight each other to the death." the girl scrunched her nose up, smiling wide at the boy.

renjun rolled his eyes at his girlfriends antics, laying a small kiss on her pink lips. he sighed, pulling her into a hug and pushing his head into the crock of her neck. "i'm glad i coped the good girlfriend. even though she's a bit... crazy, i love her." he said to no one in particular.

"what?" soojins eyes snapped open, pulling renjuns head out of her neck and taking his face in her hands with a confused face. "repeat that will you?" she creased her eyebrows, squinting at the boy who began to laugh nervously.

"it was really nothing i just said... dammit." he cursed to himself, mentally screaming at himself. "i knew i shouldn't have- i just you know- i don't know we've been dating for a while now and-"

"renjun."
"and i don't know, you're the first person to really catch my eye and-"
"jun."
"i don't know if it's too fast or-"

the boys feverish sentences were cut off when soojin simply pressed her lips on his.

it was supposed to be a simple kiss that shut him up so he'd stop freaking out but when she went to pull away, renjun pulled her back by her nape, deepening the kiss.

this kiss definitely had a different vibe to it then all the others they had shared. it seemed more passionate, filled with all the feelings that the two couldn't verbally confess.

soojin held onto renjun closely, stabilizing herself so that she wouldn't fall seeing as her legs felt like complete jelly.

every time they would break the kiss for air, they would just reconnect the next second. renjuns hands now hung on her hips, his figure dipping down so he had more access to the girls lips.

they poured all of their emotions into it, a kiss they've never had before. it was nice.

it brought a zoo of butterflies to soojins stomach. every intimate touch, every time her hand would lightly pull on the small pieces of hair on the back of his head, every time their lips would reconnect.

eventually, the kiss came to an end, leaving the two to lean their foreheads together with their eyes still closed, not wanting to forget the euphoric bliss that came with the kiss.

"i love you." renjun said clearly this time, smiling to himself. "i love me too." soojin answered, earning a smack to the arm. "ouch you bitch." she hissed, opening her eyes to glare at the older who wore an unimpressed expression.

"fine i love you too or whatever." she mocked how renjun used to act with her, looking off to the side and specifically not making eye contact with the vampire boy.

THEY SAID I LOVE YOU YALL- BRIWNFJDB ALSO NOT ME ACTUALLY WRITING MY FIRST MAKEOUT SCENE THAT WAS SO WEIRD I HAD TO FIND OTHER KISS SCENES TO KNOW I WAS WRITING THE RIGHT SHIT FBWIFNWJD