33💉

the girl knocked on the door with an annoyed expression already playing her face as she chewed her mango gum

the girl knocked on the door with an annoyed expression already playing her face as she chewed her mango gum. she waited a few seconds before the door was opened by a very pretty girl. it left taeyang a bit speechless, but she was reminded of why she was there.

"hello? do you need something?" the small girl smiled sweetly, a soft aura emitting from her. "yeah i do need something. where's renjun?" taeyang poked her cheek with her tongue, obviously ticked off.

"why the fuck is she here." a voice sounded from behind mingxia. taeyang rolled her eyes, showing the middle finger to the boy who had just appeared at the door. "because bitchboy. i'm here to look for my friend." the girl sighed, carding a hand through her hair.

"i thought she was with you and walmart harry potter." renjun scoffed out, folding his arms. "she's obviously fucking not if i came here to see if she was with you." taeyang hissed, her eyes becoming a crimson orange.

mingxia gasped at the realization that the girl was a phoenix, watching in awe as she gloriously fought with renjun. was she... blushing?

"well she's not here."
"that's evident."
"why did you even come here? she hasn't spoken to me in a week, why would she be here?" renjun creased his eyebrows, leaning on the doorframe.

"well mr. i'll forget about your whole existence in less then 10 minutes after i turn you into a vampire." taeyang glared at the younger, passive aggressively telling him that what she was about to say was his fault. "we haven't seen her for three days. no one has. she's not at her house nor at her parents, we looked all around the city."

both renjun and mingxia gave each other a look before renjun turned back to taeyang with a now unreadable expression.

"when's the last time you've talked to her?"

💉

"could you be any slower of a driver?" renjun groaned earning an eyeroll from the older girl. "shut the fuck up you absolute child. we're in traffic if you couldn't realize." taeyang groaned, throwing her head back to the headrest.

"can you guys not fight for 2.5 seconds. your friend has probably been kidnapped." mingxia sighed from the back seat, an annoyed expression on her face. "right, sorry." taeyang quickly apologized, earning a scoff from renjun.

"simp." he mumbled, only for taeyang to abruptly pull over, angrily snapping her head to renjun. "don't start an argument. it's true you bitch."
"call me a bitch one more fucking time and i'm not helping you find kyong." the girl hissed, her eyes growing darker orange by the second.

renjun only rolled his eyes mumbling a few curses towards the girl. "fuck you huang. get out." the older insisted angrily. "what? no i'm staying in here and coming with you to find jinkyong. also why are we in front of jaemins house?" he asked with an annoyed tone, eyeing the house before turning back to the older.

"fine then don't get out." taeyang rolled her eyes, getting out of the car and slamming the door to walk to the front door of the house. a confused renjun and mingxia got out as well, following the girl.

"she's here."
"how do you know?"
"tracking huang. tracking."

she wiggled the door knob to find that it was unlocked, not caring enough to knock, she walked into the house only to be met with the smell of both cookies and a bit of alcohol.

"what the fuck." mingxia choked out, looking at the array bottles of different alcoholic drinks on the coffee table. "jinkyong!" taeyan called putting, looking around the lounging room.

there was then the sound of a pan crashing and a few hushed voices. "kitchen." renjun said curtly, leading the way to jaemins large kitchen.

they walked into the once pristine clean kitchen, only to now be cluttered with like everything from the pantry.

"what the hell is going on?" the vampire princes voice was stern, catching the attention of the three dumbasses in front of him that looked shit faced drunk kids that had just been caught with food in their room when they weren't supposed to have it in there.

"renjun!" jaemin slurred with a sly smirk. "cookies?"

i want cookies :(