4💉

"you're back quick

"you're back quick." donghyuck raises his eyebrows as the elder walked into their hangout with a smug smirk. renjun only shrugged it off and sat on the couch. "did you find your blood supply?" nina chuckled, not removing her eyes from her

"of course." renjun said proudly as if he'd just won a game. "do we know her this time? the last few were random girls that didn't even go to our school." donghyuck cocked an eyebrow, an expectant look on his face.

"this one goes to our school. didn't catch her name- didn't really care enough." the boy sighed pulling out his phone to scroll through his social media's. "was she one of your fan girls? is that why she agreed?" nina teased, now playing mario cart against chenle.

"actually, she knew me but she didn't agree at first. i had to threaten her." the boy explained, tilting his head to the side as he began to play a game on his phone. "surprising. all the girls would usually pay you to be in that spot- that is until they realize there's a slight chance at some point they'll be turned into a vamp or just be plain killed but still."

they all nodded at jaemins words. "i think it's better she's not obsessed with me. i don't have to worry about her getting too attached." the eldest shrugged. "i hope she's chill. i need to get away from y'all- full offense." nina said with a small smile, her eyes not leaving the flatscreen tv.

"and i won again! hell yeah! bow peasant." the girl cheered, standing up and pointing at chenle with a face of victory. "she definitely needs more friends. i cant stand her." chenle huffed, an angry expression playing his face.

nina is my favorite period

speaking of periods kill me now i just started mine and i already wanna die