48💉

soojin let out a squeal as she was pulled down from the desk she was standing on

soojin let out a squeal as she was pulled down from the desk she was standing on. "what are you doing?" renjun scolded, placing the girl carefully down on his bed. the girl only chuckled at the boy's seemingly worried state.

"don't worry jun. i was only putting up lights. it's halloween and your room is so bland." she pointed to the purple lights that had ghosts on the bulbs. they wrapped around the walls of his room, causing a beautiful purple glow.

"very much appreciated but i would've liked it better if you'd asked for help and not for a death wish." the girl's boyfriend ranted, shaking his head. "aye but i didn't fall did i?" soojin smiled, pulling the vampire down so that he sat next to her.

"whatever." he rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around soojin as she did the same from the side. "so i wanted to talk to you about the becoming a vampire thing. now that you've met your mum and all i'm sure you have an answer of when and who?" the girl could only laugh, not loving her head from renjuns chest.

"i had decided that night i wanted you to be the one that turned me but you know...."
"you became a jealous girlfriend and ignored me for a week." renjun deadpanned, earning a slap to the back of his head.

"shut the hell up before i go hang out with donghyuck instead of you." she hissed, looking up at her boyfriend. the boy didn't miss how her eyes somewhat swirled with a bit of red. atta girl. he thought, knowing she was developing a sense of her inside vampire.

he'd noticed that a few times before. especially when she had told him she "likes harry potter more then twilight" there was a glint of red in her eyes that renjun ignored because he was angry.

"i was joking babe. but anyways-" renjun was cut off by the ringing of soojins phone. she pulled it out of her pocket and looked at the caller id, looking back at renjun and holding up a finger. she quickly detached herself from the boy and answered the call, going out of the room just so she could talk to this person.

this made renjun confused. why couldn't she have answered it there? why did her whole demeanor change when she read whoever the caller was and why on gods green earth did she have to leave the room completely.

with all these questions in mind he hadn't even realized his girlfriend had walked back into his room, picking up her discarded purse and jacket and walking back to the boy to cup his cheeks.

"i've gotta go, something came up but i'll text you." she said curtly, kissing the vampires cheeks and speeding out of his room door before he could say anything.

"well then."

i have the words "cAn yOU hEAr mY hEaRtbEAt fOr yOu?" stuck in my head so yeah stan 2pm 🥰