18💉

"hold on

"hold on." jinkyong excused herself quietly, getting up to walk into the kitchen and answer her phone.

"what is it minhee?" she said into the phone, a small sigh escaping her lips. "noona, have you seen the rumors?" she creased her eyebrows, shaking her head although the younger couldn't see her.

"what rumors?"
"oh thank god. just don't go on social media for a while okay?" minhee sighed in relief causing the older girl to be even more concerned.

"you're scaring me minnie." she mumbled, pulling her phone from her ear and turning it on speaker so she could check her socials, doing the exact opposite of what the younger had said.

and the minute she opened her instagram, hundreds of comments and dms flooded her notifications, her eyes widening. "you checked your socials didn't you?" minhee deadpanned, not surprised jinkyong didn't listen.

"what even- who did this?" her eyes widened as she read the comments and dms.

"it was anonymously posted on the neo page." the younger informed. "so apparently i sell my fucking body now?" she hissed, continuously scrolling through stories she had been tagged in.

"you what-" ninas voice caught the girl off guard, causing her to almost drop her phone. "fucking hell nina." she sighed, pulling a hand through her hair. "what happened? why do you suddenly look stressed? is it cause of the hickey ren-" "no!" jinkyong cut off quickly.

"noona? what happened? who's on the phoen with you? is it mark hyung? tell him i said hi!" minhee could be heard from the other side of the phone, nina raising a brow. at the younger before snatching her phone.

"no it's most certainly not your mark hyung. thank you for calling byeee." she said simply, ending the call and looking at jinkyongs phone. "wohohohoo, you're hot gossip." the older made a face, looking at jinkyong who seemed to be spacing out.

"you okay? who posted these?" nina creased her brows, scrolling a bit more. "i'm guessing it's either renjuns fan club or hayoon." jinkyong huffed, sliding to sit down on the tile of the kitchen floor.

"hayoon? isn't she supposed to be one of your best friends? friends don't spread rumors like this about each other." "yeah well when you're friends with kim hayoon, anything is possible." jinkyong chuckled, bitterly, playing with the bracelet on her wrist.

"don't worry about silly little rumors. as long as you know they're not true." nina sighed, sitting next to jinkyong on the floor and throwing an arm around her. "i might be a bit of a bitch but i'm not like hayoon. you are officially my one and only girlfriend. i need more friends then these bimbos anyways." the girl smirked, rubbing the youngers arm comfortingly.

"thanks nina." jinkyong smiled, leaning her head on ninas shoulder. "my mama would love you as well. you'll have to meet her one day." "really? i've never met any of- well except for mark and minhees mothers." nina hummed along to her words.

"lets go back to the living room before they get fussy and think we're crap talking them."

just a heads up mama ahn is the best mother 🥺👉🏼👈🏼 like i imagine my life being so much better if i had a mom like hers