51💉

"huang renjun i swear to everything in the underworld

"huang renjun i swear to everything in the underworld." the girl muttered as she continued to try and catch up with her boyfriend. "can you please slow down and let me explain? my feet hurt." she whined, slowing her walking with a frown.

renjun debated with himself. as much as his stubborn mind told him not to turn around and apologize to the girl because she didn't deserve it, he just had to stop for her. come on it's his girlfriend, his one true weakness besides his mum.

"stupid. you shouldn't have run." he hissed out, folding his arms and turning to the girl who had a scowl on her face. "shut up. you're the reason i ran. and you're the stupid one if you think you're gonna get away without letting me explain what's been going on." she glared, walking in front of the boy and placing her hands on his shoulders, causing them to tense.

"listen, i know i've been blowing you off to do other things and shit but i had a reason." soojin sighed, playing with the hair on the back of his head. "so what was the reason?" renjun raised an eyebrow, showing an unamused expression.

"i was helping jisung prepare for his and ninas one year anniversary. he wanted it to be special and asked me and jeno for help so we've been helping him plan things." to that renjuns face filled with confusion.

"but jeno... he didn't say..."
"because it's a surprise stupid. we didnt want that many people to know about it just in case, including you because you're literally her cousin and have no filter." soojin rolled her eyes, flicking the vampires forehead.

he shook his head, rubbing the spot with a frown. "okay but did you have to ignore me the whole time?" he pouted, causing the girl to chuckle, placing her arms back around his neck. "did my wittle junnie miss me?" she teased.

"fuck you."

hi i'm just here to thank you guys for getting this to over 30k like uh i believe this was like literally just at 19k a few days ago 💀 but yeah ALSO i remember y'all by like usernames so like the usual people who comment and vote and shit i'm always like "oh it's them!" fjsjfnsjfn idk this is so unusual but i love you guys 😌

I ALSO BOUGHT MY OWN SWITCH AND I CAN LISTEJ TO DREAM ON IT SO IM EXCITED