26💉

"i don't know what you're talking about

"i don't know what you're talking about." minjung folded her arms, sitting down on the chair behind her. "spill everything now mingo. we haven't got all day." gangfan warned, glaring at the woman who was obviously annoyed.

"well i assume you two know everything." she sighed, giving in and looking at the two royals. her attention then turned to jinkyong, giving her a disgusted gaze. "the girl. she's not mine as you've said." she sighed, confirming what the two adults had concluded.

"her father had an affair. jihoon is a purebred vampire, cheated with another pureblood. jinkyongs not my daughter, simple as that. you can leave now." minjung said with a bored expression.

"yes we understand that. but we want to know about jinkyongs real mother." nina spoke up, giving an intimidating look to the older. "you know i also want to know about the spell you've put on jihoon." renmei smirked sinisterly, earning wide eyes from minjung.

"who told you about that?" the woman asked as she creased her eyebrows. renmei hummed in content. "no one. i'm the queen of the vampires that live amongst you. queen of the underworld that you come from. i'd have to be brain dead to not know your secrets minjung."

the queens mind sure was chilling.

jinkyong sat there, continuing to take in the information she was receiving. she had fully come with terms that she was biologically vampire. but the fact that she actually had another mother?

she couldn't help but let her head swarm with questions about her. what did she look like? what was she like? was she nice? would she hate jinkyong?

"what do you mean mom?" renjun questioned, a confused facial expression upon his face. renmei smiles sweetly at her son. "jeon minjung." she started off, looking at the woman who looked at her with an icy glare.

"born a demon, practices witchcraft as well. she casted a spell on her husband 20 years ago because of a mere affair." she pushed, minjungs glare growing darker every word. "renmei you continue that and i'll-" "you'll what? kill me?" the said woman rasied an eyebrow, her eyes mixing red and black, fangs protruding from her mouth.

"the spell she casted was black magic, causing her husband to both forget his affair and hate his daughter. it still stands until this day and she kicked his daughter out without telling her anything about it, leaving her to be found by the prince of vampires and learn herself which led to this." renmei finished, looking at jinkyong.

"you know the truth now jinkyong. you can choose what to do with this information." jinkyong was physically unable to speak. her voice was caught in her throat, a lump in her through causing tears to form at the brim of her eyes.

"kyo, you good?" renjuns voice became soft as he looked at her stunned face and squeezed her hand.

but instead of her answering she pulled her hand out of his grip, standing from the couch.

"i hope you're happy you permanently ruined my life because of your selfish ass not being able to come to terms with the fact that you're not good enough." jinkyong hissed at minjung, giving her a tearful glare before quickly exiting the house, needing space.

sure that sentence was harsh, but compared to the amount of trauma and shit that had gone down because of minjung, one simple degrading sentence was nothing.

okay pop fucking off kyo this is why you're one of my favorite children 😌