6💉

jinkyong walked out of her class, joining the crowd and trying to hide herself from any possible exposure to the person she spent so much time avoiding for the first few classes, it now being her lunch period

and this ladies and gents is what you would call the art of cowardism. she was afraid she might run into the vampire that basically forced her into a situation she didn't even understand.

it was all going well until jinkyong accidentally found the large group of the "popular people" just a few feet from where she was. her eyes widened as she made eye contact with renjun himself, a smirk growing on his face.

she quickly turned around, walking quickly back the way she did at first but before she could get away two hands grabbed her by the belt loops, pulling her backwards so that she hit the boys chest.

"where are you going babe?" renjun whispered teasingly to the girl. practically the whole hall had their eyes on them, i mean what a sight? the king of neo university basically back hugging some random chick when everyone knows he despises skinship.

"well fuck me. you know that would've been really romantic if i knew you weren't here for my blood." the girl rambled out of habit, immediately shutting up once the boy turned her around using her belt loops.

jinkyong looked around at the people around them, at some point her eyes finding her own group of friends that looked at her with jealous eyes. "um- i don't know if you realize but this is going to cause a lot of rumors." she cleared her throat, trying her hardest not to meet eyes with the older.

renjun only chuckled, placing his pointer finger under her chin and lifting it so that she was looking him in the eyes. "that's the point. i need people to know that you're my girlfriend." he smiled sweetly, sickly sweet to be precise. 

the girl only gasped, her eyes growing wide at his words. "the fuck!?" she whisper yelled, looking around at all the people who had been taking videos and pictures now. jinkyong rolled her eyes, grabbing the boys wrist and pulling him through the crowd towards the back of the school.

imma make the grabbing the belt loops thing iconic in this story because that shits cute and hot as fuck at the same time and i can see renjun doing it so vividly for some reason.