52💉

"but mama i'm scared~ i'm gonna lose my life~ literally~" soojin called out, singing a random song while she clung onto her mothers arm

"but mama i'm scared~ i'm gonna lose my life~ literally~" soojin called out, singing a random song while she clung onto her mothers arm. jinah chuckled at her dramatic daughter, patting the girls head.

"calm it jinnie. i mean yeah your gonna lose your human life, but being a creature from the underworld is way cooler." seongmin rolled his eyes, eating from his bowl of cereal. "shut it." the girl glared at her younger brother, causing him to stick his tongue out toward her.

"be nice you too." their mother hissed, pushing soojin off her. "and soojin, you'll be fine. im sure renjun will treat you nicely." she smiled, side hugging soojin who sighed, carding a hand through her hair.

"yeah really nice."
"kwon seongmin, i swear to persephone i'm gonna beat your ass."

💉

"hello mario."
"shut up yang." soojin hissed sassily as she sat in the back seat of taeyangs car. "woah who pissed off the princess." mingxia chuckled teasingly, earning a glare from the girl who was buckling her seatbelt.

"my little brother thought it'd be a good idea to throw coke at me after i chased him around the house so now my favorite orange halloween graphic tee is in the wash and not on my body." she answered grumpily.

"well i mean at least you're getting along with seongmin. me and my siblings can't get along for shit." taeyang shrugged, driving off from the large house owned by the kwons.

after jinah got her memories back, she almost immediately took jinkyong in. her and seongmin were more then happy to accept her fully into the family that she was rightfully a part of.

jinah got used to calling her soojin as did most of the others. although the name jinkyong will forever be iconic, it was gifted by her fake mother who was now in the depths of the soul poul in mortes headquarters, therefore, the girl preferred to be called the original name her real mother gave.

as of right now, taeyang was ordered to drive soojin to a certain place in the underworld which was a bit confusing for soojin seeing as she thought it'd be renjun himself picking her up but guess not.

they drove for a little while longer, xia and taeyang keeping a normal conversation while the youngest sat in the back looking out of the window at the scenery.

that always somehow managed to calm her down. the soft tunes of n.flyings rooftop played from the radio as well, it might not have been day6 but it was still to her taste.

"alright, get out." taeyang smiled back at the younger. soojin looked out the window, creasing her eyebrows seeing where they were.

"why did you.... why are we here?" she looked at taeyang questioningly. they had arrived in front of an ally, but not just any ally. it was a ally jinkyong had taken the night she met renjun.

"just get out of the car will you?" the rough voice of nina startled the girl, causing her to jump. she turned to see nina having already opened the door for her, signaling for her to get out of the car.

"this is so stingy. i'm going to be murdered arent i?" soojin muttered as she stepped out of the car, following nina who only smirked back at her. "yes and no." the girl said nonchalantly.

"wh-"
"just shut up and go down the ally." nina rolled her eyes, pushing soojin towards the empty ally. "yeah i'm gonna be murdered."

BRUHH IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING THIS BUT YALL IM GONNA HAVE TO HAVE THRISTY COME TO AN END AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT GOD DAMMIT BUT YEAH, SOON MY FRIEND