31💉

"taeyang stop

"taeyang stop. i don't need the whole school coming after you when you've literally only been here for four days." jinkyong held out her arm, causing the phoenix to stop from walking furiously down the hall. "but-"

"no buts yang. i'll talk to him if i need to talk to him. he's catching up with his best friend, no big deal. plus i really have nothing to do with him. it was just an agreement so that he'd have a blood supply. but now that he found out i'm a vampire i think he'll find a new one." she sighed, shrugging her shoulders  unenthusiastically.

"yeah but it's still not okay. he can't just- he can't just leave you from some random girl that showed up out of nowhere. even if she's hot as fuck." taeyang huffed, pulling a hand through her silky hair. jinkyong turned and raised an eyebrow at the girl who was staring at mingxia like the girl was a whole meal.

"taeyang, do you listen sweater whether?" she compressed her laughs, seeing the older girl turn to her with a smirk. "nah, i listen to girl in red." taeyang said simply, before pulling the girls arm to their next class.

💉

"yeah, i don't know when i'll make them but eventually i'll bake you chocolate chip cookies. the ones with extra butter you love." jinkyong smiled, waving mark off with finger hearts.

she then turned only to be met with an annoyed looking renjun. "woah. okay next time you do that i'm not gonna hesitate to clock you." she rolled her eyes before she was completely dragged by renjun to god knows where.

"renjun let me go." she struggled as they neared an empty hall, no students were walking through it nor were any classes going on.

"why were you with mark?" the older hissed, earning a pissed look from jinkyong. "that's what this is about." she scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"why were you with mark?" "i heard you the first time cullen. we made up. i'm spending his last days in human form here with him." she explained with a bored expression, leaning on the wall.

renjun rolled his eyes, involuntarily glaring at the girl. he's an angel kyo. angels and creatures from the underworld don't mix. need i remind you he has a crush on you. mark lee likes you in a romantic way." renjun hissed, an angry expression on his face. jinkyong rolled her eyes stepping close to the older.

"so what if hes an angel and has romantic feelings for me? he's been nothing but nice and honest with me, unlike someone." her voice was emotionless as she stepped so she was standing right next to renjun, their shoulders touching just barely.

"plus i've always preferred harry potter over twilight."

PERIOD QUEEN IVE BEEN WAITING TO USE THAT YK CAUSE SHE CALLS RENJUN EDWARD CULLEN AND THEY REFERRED TO MARK AS HARRY POTTER EH EH 👀👀 YALL GET IT anyways, i didn't realize i was short until this guy my age came out of his room in the house i'm in right now and legit towered over me 👁👄👁 i'm short and idk how to feel since i'm 5'6