Chapter 9

Hey y'all, I just started school and been busy but I'm backkk!

-

Niy POV

THREE DAYS LATER

It's been three days since we've been at the safe house. Honestly I'd rather risk getting kidnapped than be here any longer. I miss my cousin, I miss my big bro's, and I miss Jay. I think Skippy was right when he said we on soul ties. I've been so bored without him.

"SKIPPY!" I yelled walking into the living room.

"What guh damn?" He answered pouring juice.

Skippy and I have gotten mad close, we just be playing around or whatever.

"Can you please go get me some hot fries, snickers, and sweet teas from the sto'?" I asked doing the 🥺 eyes.

"Ugh Dubs don spoiled your dumb ass." He said rolling his eyes.

"Thank you, I'm going to shower."

I walked back to my room passing Shae.

"Girl we both walking around looking like some sad puppies without they dumbasses." She said.

"Girl nah fr" I laughed "Miss them." I said kissing her cheek.

I walked back into the room and stripped. I hopped in the shower and relaxed. I stayed in for about 30 minutes before hearing the door open.

"Uh Skip close yo eyes, and just sit it on the bed." I said rinsing off.

"I'll set the stuff down, but I'm getting in lil mama." A familiar voice said.

I peeked around the shower curtain and say Jay standing there smirking. I grabbed my towel and hopped out.

"JAYYY!! I MISSED YOU POOKIE!" I yelled jumping on him.

He chucked "I missed you too lil mama, you good?"

"Yesss, I was so bored without you. Don't you ever leave me again you bastard." I said punching him.

"Come here." He licked his lips.

"Hmm?"

"I always knew you was gon be boss lady" I gave him a confused look "Skull told me how you figured out we was missing. And did everything I taught you. Prouda you fa not dipping on a nigga."

"You know I would never dip on you." I kissed his lips. He rubbed my ass giving it a small squeeze. I pulled away when I remembered I was still on my period.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Forgot I was on my goddamn period. Go wait on the bed for me I'll be out in a minute." I threw on some sweatpants and a wife beater. I threw my hair in a ponytail and walked out to Jay.

I cuddled up on top of him just enjoying his presence.

"Lil mama Imma be real witchu" I nodded letting him know I was listening. "These last few days the only thing on my mind was getting home to you. You fr changed a nigga and I appreciate you riding the way you do. I feel like any other female woulda dipped."

You right, but I'm just dumb.

"After we finish all this shit with Bryia I want you to be mine, and only mine. I wanna show you the world lil mama. But you gotta promise me you'll ride Always & Forever. Shit gon get ruff, but I need you to hold it down for me."

I looked up at him and smiled.

"You know I gotchu JayJay." I pecked his lips.

"Guh don't start calling me that soft shit."