Chapter 49

Hello🧍🏾‍♀️

-

Jay POV

I walked in the house rubbing my hands down my face. I plopped down on the sofa sighing. I looked down at the bottle biting my lip.

It was 6 am, the day of our gender reveal and I just got out of jail. Like a dumbass.

"Hell nah mane." I walked to the garage throwing the bottle out. All I heard was Niy's voice in the back of my head. I couldn't do that to her, I already fucked up enough getting locked up.

I ran up the stairs opening our door seeing Niy laying down sleep. Luna was strung out at the end of the bed.

"Wake up beautiful." I shook her lightly.

She fluttered her eyes open looking up at me. She closed them back putting her head down.

"Wait!" She shot up causing me to chuckle.

"Wassup mama." I smiled.

"Jay'shawnnnn." She sprung up in my arms.

"I missed you." I kissed her forehead.

"I missed you more papa." She sniffed stuffing her head in my neck.

"Don't cry fat." I picked her up.

"I love you so much. You know that? I love you and I'm never leaving you. You mean so much to me and you make me so happy. And-" I cut her off kissing her lips.

"I luh you more cuh."

"You hungry? Are you ok?" She stood on the bed.

"I'm straight." I mumbled kissing her stomach.

"Jay what happened?" She pouted.

"Someone had to have set me up, but we all good. Lame ass niggas ain't announce themselves, all they evidence out the window na." I sat on the bed pulling her on my lap.

"Okay bub, but be careful. All this shit going on, I can't loose you." She grabbed my face.

I took this time to admire her. I ran my tongue over my lips staring at hers. I bit my lip and looked down to her growing stomach. I looked back at her eyes and she blushed looking away.

"I still make you nervous lil ma." I grabbed her chin making her look at me.

"Em em." She shook her head.

"Pretty ass." I pecked her lips.

"Stopppp." She giggled.

I loved the effect I had on her, ain't shit changed since day one. That's why I fuck with her so hard.

"Bae are you excitedddd?" She poked my cheeks.

"Stop that shit." I smacked her hands away.

She frowned and looked down playing with her nail.

"You ready for yo gift." I tuned on the TV.

"Mhm." She got off me laying down.

"What you get me bae?" I looked over at her. She had her back facing me and I heard light sniffles.

I lightly laughed getting off the bed. I went around to her side and kneeled down.

"I hurt yo feelings?" I looked her in her eyes.

She slowly nodded and sat up. I leaned down and pecked her lips repeatedly.

"Jayyy." She wined wrapping her arms around my neck.