Chapter 19

If you ain't noticed by now I'm a late nighter. 😗

-

Niy POV

"Shit." I mumbled throwing up in the bathroom stall. My stomach was on 10 all fucking day, Ms. Mary won't playing no games this week. I pulled out my phone and dialed Yasmien.

"Yes sissy pooh?" She asked once the called connected.

"Call the school and say I'm being signed out." I gagged out.

"Bitch you pregnant." She questioned.

"I- Girl bye." I said hanging up and going to wash out my mouth. I walked out and went to my locker to get my bag. I pre-started my car cause it was lil cold today. It was finally fall, my favorite season. I had on a black cropped jean jacket, some black ripped jeans and my forces.

"Ms. Hodge I'm out." I said softly.

"Okay baby, I know you sick youn never be this soft spoken." She said looking at me through the top of her glasses.

I chuckled softly and walked out to the front of the building into my car. I didn't even feel like putting on music, so I just drove to the guys house.

I drove for about 15 minutes before I made it to the gates. I hopped out the car only bringing my phone with me. I walked to the door and unlocked it. A pregnant Shae pulled me to the side.

"Girl are you fucking crazy?" She asked widening her eyes.

"Ik Jay don't like me missing school but I can't be there right now." I shrugged walking back to the living room.

Sosa's eyes bucked damn near outta his head, Ant's mouth formed into a 0 shape, and Zay made a yikes face. Jay just had his head down mumbling shit.

"Hi JayJay." I said sitting on his lap.

"Get your hoe ass offa me." He said pushing me to the floor. I scrunched up my face and looked up at him.

"What on gods green is wrong with your ass now." I asked.

"Imma ask you this one time." He gritted through teeth. I just gave him a bored expression while getting up off the ground.

"DO YOU HEAR ME?" He yelled standing up.

"My god, yea." I stated.

"You pregnant?" He questioned.

"I- Huh? Who? What the actual fuck?" I stuttered. I was confused on as to where this coming from. Me and my virgin ass.

"I asked you a question Aniya."

"God Jay where tf you getting this from?"

"Daniella sent me video of you throwing up. Then she said you called ya sista and asked fa a pregnancy test." He explained, like he thought he did sum.

"Boy you dumb as hell, you can't even get in between my legs what makes you think someone else can? Like make it make sense fr Jay'shawn. Ain't nobody fucking pregnant." I said and he sighed.

"That's fucked up forreal Jay. Believing some random ass broad ova me. I'm on my period, my cramps are outta this world, I'm
nauseous that explains me throwing up. And I called Yas to ask her to sign me out. You're blowing mine at this point. I JUS WANNA FUCKING SHOWER AND SLEEP. BUT NOOO YOUR DUMBASS BELIEVES EVERYTHING SOMEONE TELLS YOU. THAT HOE WANTS YOU JAY. YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS. Shouldn't be explaining myself to y'all mfs anways." I screamed grabbing my stuff and going upstairs.

"Y'all can stop starting tf! Act like you ain't never seen a bad bitch in distress. Check your friend or I swear to god it'll be the last and first day y'all see me spaz." I said going up the stairs.

Most normal people wouldn't react like that. But yet again I'm not normal, I have severe anger issues and I also have BPD. I've been able to get it under control lately but that was one of my triggers. I hated feeling I was being ganged  up on questioned. I sighed to myself and started my shower.

Jay POV

"What the fuck!" I yelled punching the glass in the coffee table.

"I told y'all asses that girl won't pregnant. You dumb asf for that real talk Dubs. That girl ain't did shit but care about your ass. You really think she'd do ya like that. It's beyond me at this point." Shae said getting up and going up the stairs after Niy.

"What tf she mean spazz Zay?" I mumbled under my breath.

"I ain't gonna put her bussiness out there but when she mad she black out, to the point of no return. Upset Niy might be one of the scariest things I might've seen. And I work with drug dealers for a living." He explained.

"Fuck this shit I gotta go get my wife back." I said going upstairs.

"Aht you can't go up there empty handed." Ant stopped me.

"You right you right." I said grabbing my keys and going to the garage. I was gonna get her some flowers, a teddy bear, her favorite candy, her favorite snacks and drinks. Hopefully I could figure out what women diapers to get and get some medicine too. I was gonna stop and get some Chick-fl-a on the way home too.

I was on my way back home when I got a call from Shae. I answered it quickly, because she never calls me.

"Speak." I muttered out.

"Jay you gotta get here quick." She said as I sped up.

"What happened yo?" I questioned.

"Niy she uh. Well." She paused

"ShepackinghershitandsmokingabluntandIaintneverseenhathismad." She said all in one breath.

"Tf you just say?" Cause who she thinks he leaving.

"BRING YOUR ASS!" She yelled causing me to mug the phone and hang up.

I pulled up the house to Niy putting her shit in ha car. I walked up on her and she looked like pure shit, her eyes were jet black and hooded. She had bags under her eyes from crying allat extra shit.

"Getcho ass off my car Jay." She mumbled.

"I'm not sure where you think you going." I shrugged.

"NIGGA HOME AWAY FROM UR ASS. ALWAYS BLAIMING SOMEBODY FOR SUM CHECK THE MIRROR DUMBASS. AL-" I cut her off by grabbing her by her throat and pressing her against the car.

"First of all you ain't going nowhere. Second of all put that fat ass blunt down youn never smoke that much don't let me getchu out ya character. I'm sorry ight? I was in da wrong completely okay? I just feel like every body levels up and leaves me and ian want you to do dat. Please bring yo shit back in da house mama. I need you." I begged looking her in the eyes. She broke down crying and I pulled her in my chest.

"I-I thought you hated me." She sobbed into me.

"I could never hate you mama. I love you so much toota." I mumbled the last part, kissing her on her forehead. I hoped she didn't hear fr.

I don't know if I love her, but I feel sum strong fa her. She the female version of me. She my bonnie and I just know she gon ride. This fa life.

-

I wanted to let y'all see that they both have issues. Niy has her bipolar and anger problems, while Jay got his trust issues. I want y'all to see them grow!

Bye loves❤️