Chapter 15

Y'all I started watch Narcos just so I could understand drug stuff better😭

-

Niy POV

"Ouh y'all tryna have a girls day?" Lay asked. I was sitting on the phone with her and Shae tryna figure out what's moves. The guys are busy at the trap and we bored as hell.

"Hmmm lets go to the mall." I suggested.

"Okay. And bitch you picking us up in that Range of yours." Shae said.

"Still upset that Ant ain't shit." Lay said fake crying.

"At least he can keep his dick in his pants." I shrugged getting up to pick out an outfit.

"Not too much on my friend, he gon get his shit together." Lay said laughing. I laughed with her.

"Alright I'll be there soon. Bye my babies." I said blowing a kiss before hanging up.

I got in the shower and stayed in for 20 minutes. I got out and put on lotion and a matching VS set. I put on a one piece black jumper and a jean jacket. I put on some black and brown fur slides and sprayed perfume. I fixed my 22 inch body wave and grabbed my Louis tote.

"Bye ma!" I yelled grabbing my keys.

"Okay tell my son in law I said hey!" She yelled back.

"I just love how she assumes I'm gon marry this nigga." I mumbled grabbing a sweet tea out the fridge.

"What was that hun?" She asked coming in the kitchen.

"Nun." I said rolling my eyes.

"Thought so, get out my house." She said sitting on the couch.

I chucked before walking to my car and driving towards Shae's house. I hooked my phone up and played some Meg until I got to her house.

"Do you know your megan baby?" She asked getting in the car."

"Girllaa, Hey babybop." I said kissing her cheek.

"Hey wifey." She responded putting on her seatbelt.

"OUH HE SO THIRSTY RIDE HIS DICK LIKE A HORSEY. HE SAID ARE YOU TIRED? I LOOK BACK LIKE BOY PLEASE. LETS HAVE THE SEX TALK." I yelled doing a lil twerk in my seat while Shae recorded me.

I honked the horn signaling for Lay to come outside.

"Hey bitchessss!" She dragged getting in the car.

"Hey baeee." I said pulling out her house.

"I LOVE ME A COUNTRY ASS NIGGA WITH SOME GOLD TEETH." Shae rapped.

"FUCK ALLAT TALKING JUST SHOW ME." Lay and I rapped in unison.

We bumped music until we pulled up to the mall. I was getting out my car when a nigga pulled in almost taking my door off.

"What the hell dude? Just cause your driving a Chrysler 200 don't mean you gotta fuck my shit up." I said mugging him.

"You a stripper?" He asked.

"Aw hell nah." Lay said getting back in the car.

"No nigga tf?" I questioned, cause why the hell is that his first question.

"I'm tryna figure out how you afforded this" He shrugged "Lemme getcho digits ma."

"I ain't nobody damn ma nigga first of all. Second of all MY NIGGA bought it for me." I said putting the emphasis on my nigga.

"Bitch you can have friends and- POP!" Shae shot him in the knee cap.

"Cause why was he calling you a bitch." She said rolling her neck.