Chapter 16

Just a lil sum sum.

-

Niy POV

"Thank you." I gave a tight lip smile. She nodded her head as I walked out. I picked up some Chinese food for Jay and I for when he gets home. All the guys was at the Trap today, Lay was outta town with her fam and Shae been MIA. Zay said it's not intentional but I miss my wife. Basically I've been by myself all day. I've been having this uneasy feeling today, I have a feeling some shit gonna go down. I got in my car and made my way towards the house. Jay called and said he should be home soon so I was just gonna go and chill while I wait for him. I jammed out to some H.E.R on the way home. I pulled up and let myself in the gate. As I parked the car I realized none of the lights was on, I coulda swore I left them on.

I walked to the door and unlocked it with my key. But to my surprise it was already unlocked, and I know I locked it. When I walked in only the TV was on and I haven't turned it on all day.

That's when I decided to call Jay, I pulled out my phone when a bullet pierced my arm. I winced from the pain and saw two niggqs standing in the dining room. I pulled out my Glock and shot one in the head and the other ran towards the movie room. I pressed three on my phone meaning I speed dialed Jay. I took my Glock and the Uzi and ran after the other one. I walked in the movie room and was met with guns pointed at me.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

Jay POV

"Wassup mama?" I asked answering Niy call. I didn't hear nun so I scrunched up my face.

"Damn dubs did his shit with lil lady." I heard a muffled voice say. I hit the gas and pushed 120 all the way home.

"Ma. Mama. NIY!" I screamed after I heard a gunshot. I pulled into the gates and hopped out sprinting to the door. I took my gun out and screwed on the silencer. I saw someone standing at the movie theatre door and shot the nigga. I opened the door and saw two men standing over Niy. They had they backs to the door. Niy and I made eye contact and she had a bullet wound on her arm, she had wrapped her shirt around it. I held up a two and she winked. I shot one man in the head while she kicked the other on in the area. She grabbed her gun and shot his kneecaps.

"I've always wanted to shoot someone in they kneecaps." She said smirking.

"Tf?" I said scrunching my face up.

She winced in pain holding her arm.

"Come on mama I gotchu." She raised her eyebrow "I know how to get it na do you want it or not dumbass." I said walking to the bathroom.

"Okay damn." She said following behind me.

I grabbed her and set her on the counter.

"Wait call clean up crew." She said giving me her phone.

"Nah I'll do this first make sure you straight." I said grabbing the first aid kit.

"Jay I'm fine papa" She grabbed my face making me look her in the eyes. "I'm alright." I softened looking at her, my heart felt weird but I ignored it. This girl really is my whole world. I pecked her lips and grabbed her phone walking out the bathroom.

Niy POV

Jay walked back in the bathroom and I could tell something was bothering him. He pulled me to the edge of the counter and took out the alcohol. I wrapped my legs around his torso and rested my head on his shoulder.

He poured the alcohol on my wound and I hissed in pain. He kisses my cheek and put the tweezers in. He moved them around until he found the bullet and took it out.

"Hmm." He put a towel in my mouth and I put my head back on his shoulder.

He started stitching me up and I bit down on the towel violently. I shut my eyes tight and grabbed his shirt. He kept going and after what seemed like forever he finished. He wipes my arm off with a cotton ball and alcohol. He pulled back from me while I wiped my tears. He grabbed my face and I swear his eyes turned black.

"I'm sorry mama, I shoulda been here. Imma get them niggas I promise." He said rubbing my thighs. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. He picked me up not breaking the kiss carrying me to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me. He kissed my neck and pulled off my dress leaving me in my bra and no undies.

"Why you got my pussy out?" He asked rubbing my lips. I bit my lip while my breathing hitched.

"Answer my question." He said sternly licking his lips staring at my cat.

"It made my dress look better." I said looking down at him.

He started eating making my eyes roll to the back of my head. He spelled his name while rubbing my clit.

"Don't do that shit again." He mumbled against me causing me to shake.

"Fuck Jayyyy." I whined trying to close my legs.

He pinned my legs down with one hand and entering me with the other. He pumped in and out of me then he twirled his index finger around looking for something. He hit my spot and I released on his face.

"Shittttt." I moaned out as he slurped me up.

He came up towards my face and pecked my lips. I pulled him back and kisses him adding tongue.

"My lil freak." He mumbled against my lips causing me to bust out laughing.

"Dude." I said shaking my head.

"Put some clothes on ma, we going to the trap." He said tapping my thigh.

He left out the room and I got in the shower. I bathed real good and got out drying myself off. I handled all my hygiene things and, put on a nude matching shirt and short set and some white gucci slides. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Jay won't there so I went outside and saw him sitting in the car. I got in and he just stared at me while "Martin & Gina" by Polo G played lowly in the background. He started cheesing flashing his grills and backed out the driveway. I blushed and leaned my head on the window.

"I get this feeling in my stomach when you next to me. Man, I'm tryna get to know you sexually.
Take you on shopping sprees for therapy. Move you out to Cali', in my mansion takin' care of me
I know sometime I'm crazy, I was hoping that you could bear with me. Beauty and the beast, pretty girl with a gangster. I swear, you still the baddest in the room with no makeup. You the type of woman every hood nigga pray for. I vow to stay a hunnid, never change up. In that sun dress, damn your body so amazing. Love the way you smell, I'm addicted to your fragrance. It's somethin' about you, but I really can't explain it. Just know that you mine, I tell that nigga he can save it." Jay rappel lowly kissing my hand. I smiled and sat back.

I knew that this wasn't gonna last, nobody wants a girl like me. I'm damaged goods. Something I'll be Always & Forever.

-

Rack up on votes. I'm not updating tmr either most likely.❤️