Chapter 50

This is here🧍🏾‍♀️. Hope y'all like it

-

Niy POV

I walked into the kitchen seeing Jay at the fridge. I rolled my eyes and turned right back around.

"Aye." He grabbed my arm.

"Yes?" I looked at him irritated.

"Wassup wit you cuh? You been ignoring me since the reveal." He let my arm go.

"Okay and?" I shifted my weight on one leg.

"That was 3 fucking weeks ago son." He stale faced me.

"Okay anddd?" I dragged again.

"Meaning I ain't had no pussy in 3 weeks, so what you gon do if I get-" I cut him off smacking the side of his face.

"Get if from what? Get it from Tyra? Yea nigga finish that sentence if you want to." I gritted walking up the stairs.

I huffed plopping down on the bed. I don't care if I was tripping he had no right to say that shit.

I was 6 months yesterday and I grew bigger everyday. I sighed and stood up grabbing my Louis tote and my keys.

I waddled down the stairs seeing Jay laying on the couch with an ice pack on his face. I silently chuckled and opened the garage.

"Where you going?" He stood up.

"I need a day." I shrugged walking out the side door. I hopped in my car turning on While We're Young.

"Let's say fuck everyoneee." I sung driving to Target.

I loved this song, it reminded me of Jay and I.

I got to target 20 minutes later parking and getting out. I felt at home here, all the white soccer moms with their SUV's congregated. I fit the criteria, not legally, but I fit it.

I grabbed a basket going to the baby section. Since we were having a boy, I started looking at more stuff.

"Aw this is so cute." I tried to bend down to grab pacifiers. I huffed cause of my stomach.

"Let me get it for you." Someone picked it up.

"Thank you." I smiled looking up at the man. He seemed around 22 years old. He had caramel skin and a white smile. He had one dimple and braids falling from his scalp. He was fine, not Jay, but fine.

"No problem lil ma." He smiled at me.

"Daddy?" A lil girl came around the corner. She was a spitting image of him with a head full of curls.

"Aw she's adorable." I smiled down at her.

"Aw you pretty." She pointed at me.

"Isn't she gorgeous." He looked down at me. I smiled playing with my ring.

"Thank you." I put the pacifiers in my basket. I started to walk away but he caught up to me.

"My names Langdon." He put his hand out, he definitely won't a hood nigga.

"Niy." I shook it.

"Well Ms. Niy, can I get you digits?" I laughed at his nervousness.

"Um, thank you. But I have a babydaddy, my boyfriend, we live together. And I love him, so I'm sorry no, but you seem like a nice guy." I gave him a soft smile.

"Ahh I see, you must really love him." He chuckled, I gave him a confused look.

"The way you lit up when you were talking about him, I wish you the best." He walked away.