Chapter 30

I'm think imma be busy tmr so I'm updating rn. 

-

Omniscient

"Bye Niy." Her coworker waved at her creepily.

"Ron." She waved him off walking out.

It's been a month since the whole incident. Zay is doing great, and Shae finna pop. Niy got a job at Nordstrom, it pays good and she just needed something to keep her mind off of. Jay has been killing left and right, anything to hide his pain.

Niy hasn't talked to anyone since the hospital, she been going to school, work and then dance. She been dodging everyone's calls, they'll pull up and she'll be "sleep". She just hasn't had the wheel power to be social.

She got in her car and headed towards her long time dance studio. Raindrops and Tinks "Cut it out" filled the car.

"Don't tell me you love me, tell me you love me. Cut it outtttttt." She mumbled pulling into Chick-fl-a.

"What can I get for you ma'am?"

"Lemme get a Cool wrap meal, upsize the fries, coke light ice and balsamic dressing." She mumbled digging in her purse grabbing the wallet.

"Okay will that be all?"

"Yes." Niy rolled her eyes.

"Ok swipe right here, I love your car by the way."

"Thanks my boyfri- Thank you."She bit her lip realizing what she said.

"Mhm have a great day." She pulled up to the window and got my food continuing on her way.

"What mane damn?" Jay huffed opening his room door.

"I made you breakfast in bed papi." The hoe smirked.

"Girl it's 6:30 what am I finna do with breakfast? Getcho ass on." He mugged slamming the door right back in her face not even caring her clothes in here.

"What am I doing bruh?" He sighed sitting back on the bed. He lost Niy and lost himself.

"Aye bruh!" Sosa yelled from downstairs.

Jay stood up fighting the air walking downstairs.

He walked into the kitchen and everyone turned towards him. Chris, Skippy, Zay, Ant and Sosa all stood there.

"Mane what the hell is this?" He leaned against the counter.

"We worried about you cuh." Zay sighed.

"For why?" He scrunched my face up, she got him sounding like her and shit.

"Nigga you dropped 10 bodies in 2 days."

"You sent a broad out in her drawls."

"Don't think we don't hear that Rod Wave at night."

"Ian finna out yo business but I seen the shit you been doing."

"G it's obvious you going down the wrong road. Niy or not you gotta get to shit together. You ain't never gon get her back acting like this." Chris lectured. He saw the pain his daughter was in, but she was the happiest she's ever been with Jay. He saw her going down her old path, and he didn't wanna lose his daughter again.

"Mane get out my face with that shit. If she wanna leave a nigga she can. Hell I deserve all the bad coming my way. I ain't got shit together. Niy was my whole world and I ain't got that no more, ain't no point in trying." He shrugged dismissing the conversation walking out the house.

"Fuck bruh." He blinked back his tears getting in the car. He hadn't cried since his Dad died. He never knew loosing her would hurt this much.

He sighed and started the car going to get some food.

"Aw hell nah." Niy walked right back out the house seeing everyone in her living room.

"Niy wait please." Lay ran after her. She huffed and turned around.

"Wassup?"

"We just wanna talk please, I miss my best." Lay pouted.

"I would come out there but me and Sy comfy. 9 1/2 months pregnant who finna walk?" Shae yelled from inside eating grilled cheese.

"Okay." Niy sighed following her inside. She was greeted with her mom, Aunt Shannon, Yas, Lay, Shae and Ari.

"Ok meeting time." Ari squealed.

"Bottom line we miss you, them niggas miss you. We know you miss all of us so please come back." Lay begged.

"I can forgive the guys, that's they bro. I mean imma cuss me out but we can EVENTUALLY get back cool." She put emphasis on eventually.

"What about my retarded ass nephew?" Shannon asked. Everyone crossed they fingers hoping for the best.

"I'm sorry no." She said right above a whisper.

"I love him, with all my heart. But putting myself back in that position." She shook her head.

"Ugh I'm so tired of hearing Rod Wave cornbread eating ass." Lay sighed.

"Tuh Im tired of hearing Jhené Aiko and ion even live here anymore." Yasmien exaggerated.

"Niy promise me this." Cynthia grabbed her hand.

"Don't let us lose you again. I don't wanna miss my daughter when she's right here." She begged.

"I'll be ok ma." She mumbled.

"Group hug." Everyone squealed joining together.

Niy wasn't angry with him, she was at peace with what happened. She was confused and disappointed. It didn't make sense to her the pair were unstoppable. They was the real life Bonnie and Clyde.

She rubbed her ring finger missing the presence. She knew there love story wasn't over, but this was called for. She had to show him she wouldn't come running back every time, no matter how badly she wanted to.

-

Trin out 🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️