Chapter 27

We consistent consistent our here boyssss.

-

Niy POV

"Hey love." Lay said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey boo." I gave her a hug.

"Sis why you walking like that?" She mugged eating a strawberry.

I made the yikes face as I took the french toast out the oven. Truth is Jay has been putting in werkkkk *insert zig zag snaps*. Every day, multiple times a day, hours on end.

It's been two weeks since Zay has been shot. I know for a fact this is just a way for him to take out his anger. The niggas that shot him been off the radar, can't find they asses no where. We hit up all they traps, warehouses, safe houses and nun but drugs, money, and corner boys.

"The way Jay been fucking me, if I pop up pregnant I wouldn't be surprised." I shook my head.

"Is breakfast ready? a nigga hungry!" Sosa exclaimed falling out on the floor.

"Take that to Tyler Perry studios, dramatic ass nigga." Jay mugged him.

"Stinkkkk." He dragged skipping over to me.

"Hey papa." I chuckled pecking his lips.

"Finna make me a good ass plate." Ant did a dance loading food on his plate.

"What you gon do when you and Lay move? Her ass ain't cooking." Shae laughed, we all snapped our heads in her directions. She ain't said more then 4 words at a time. We'll get a "hey" or a "thanks" but not a whole sentence.

"Damn a bad bitch can't talk nomo, shit." She mumbled eating fruit.

"My baby backkkk." I squealed hugging her.

"Niy c'mere." Jay nodded.

"Wassup?" I followed him into the living room while everyone started eating.

"I need my Bonnie today." He grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

"What we doing then Clyde?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Meet me at the car in 30 minutes, all black. You know how we do." I nodded and went to finish eating so I could get dressed.

I ate and said goodbye to everyone before going upstairs. I put on black leggings, a black sports bra, a nike sweatshirt and some black vapor max. I grabbed my black MCM bag and put my ski mask, glock .9, my phone keys and wallet in it. I threw my curly wig in a bun and put on my Lady D chain.

I went outside and Jay was loading up his Hellcat.

"You got everything?" He asked shutting the trunk.

"Yea what we doing?" I got in the front seat.

"I found Bryia." He smirked. I grinned and kissed his lips.

"That's my baby." I pulled away while he bit his lip.

"Yea that back getting blown out tonight." He nodded pulling out.

"Can I get her?" I pouted.

"Fuck you mean?"

"I wanna kill her." I shrugged.

"It's turns me on when you talk like that." He said causing me to bust out laughing.

"I found out it was Von baby, they been planning on us for a lil min. She was supposed to get close enough to take me down. When you got in the picture and Lay got dragged in, it peaked both of they interest. At first she was working for this nigga names Street, my pops old rival. I took him out then she got with Von." He explained, I nodded my head listening to everything.

"He set her and her baby up in a nice lil condo, not nice enough for us not to find. Skippy parked out back with the van. We go in do our thing, we meet him at the trap and handle business." He leaned back in his seat. He bit his lip and rubbed his chin. Lawd between the way he was looking and him talking about business. He damn near made me bust it open on the highway.

"Yea you can blow this back out tonight." I nodded putting on lipgloss.

"We should get the clapping lights, have a seizure in that mf." He said pulling in a driveway. I shook my head and put on my ski mask.

"This is sooo tute." I cooed. It was grey with Lady D written in black right above the eye cutout.

"Yessir." Jay slipped his on. His was black with Dubs written in grey.

"Bae we so fly." I grinned getting out the car.

I grabbed my silver AR-15 with a pink beam, Jay grabbed his all black Draco.

"I take back you take front." He said lowering his voice.

I nodded and he pecked my lips grabbing my neck.

"Give em hell mama."

"Always & Forever." I winked walking to the door. I kicked the door open and looked around.

"Upstairs Niy." I heard Jay yell. I ran up the steps and saw Bryia sitting on the bed while he towered over her.

"Aw this is cute, corny but cute." She scoffed.

"Girl shut yo ass up." I rolled my eyes.

"Jay this coulda been us." She looked up at him with flirty eyes.

He scoffed and shook his head "Nah shordy."

"I'll suck your dick better then her."

"Bitch." I gritted shooting her in the leg.

"SKIPPY COME GET THIS ROACH FOR SHE DONT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE TRAP." I yelled walking downstairs.

"Jay I think she should take over." He came out the condo with Bryia.

"Mane shut the hell up her ass just crazy." Took off his mask.

"Y'all one dangerous ass couple." He chuckled.

"And is! We'll meet you there." I waved and got back in the car.

"That was fun." I cheesed.

"You freak me out sometimes." He shook his head pulling out.

"Omg bae lemme tell you....when she said that dumb shit about head. Like babyyyy I suck the soul outta him everyday. Had me fuccccc." I looked in the rear view mirror and seen the same car following us.

"What?" He looked over at me.

"Switch lanes." I instructed, grabbing my glock outta my purse.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Same car been following us." I let my window down just as shots rang out.

He sped up and I leaned out the window shooting back. A bullet flew straight past my head, I huffed and started emptying the clip. I shot the passenger seat, and two of their tires. The car scrapped the road and flipped over.

"Shit." I sighed sitting back.

"You good?" He asked looking over at me.

"That mean they know we got Bryia." I huffed.

"Nah Sosa took a back road, you going home tonight."

"No the hell I'm not."

"Yes you are bruh, shit too hot. I'm not putting you at risk, ian even gon be there. Imma be busy so take yo ass home." He stressed.

"Whatever Jay." I sat back rubbing my head.

What a amazing start to our new year.

-

Y'all will despise me next chapter "mwah ahah" *insert dramatic exit*.