Chapter 33

Sorry it's late😗

-

Niy POV

"Ughh." Ari flopped on the sofa.

"Wassup?" Lay looked up from her phone.

"Is Lorain ever gonna ask me out, like officially?" She asked.

"Mmm it took a boxing match in front of Chick-fl-a for Dubs to put Niy on lock." Shae shrugged.

I mugged her while everyone laughed.

"And we still ain't together" I shook my head "but tell him, niggas don't even think about it like that anymore."

"Next topic of discussion.. Niy please at least come back to the house." Lay begged.

I thought about it, I was scared to go back. I was scared to get back comfortable. I didn't want anyone thinking I was running back.

"Fuck it, lets go." I got up grabbing my keys.

"Wait-Now or never." I cut them off walking out the door. I waited for them all to her in the car before pulling off.

"Niy you gon take him back?" Ari asked.

"Maybe eventually, but right now no. That shit broke me, I thought we was better than that. I still love him, always will. But being apart is what's best for both of us. I realized I can't depend on no nigga, and he need to figure out if he wanna be tied down. If we get back together we'll just be washing each other's time." I ranted.

"Period sis." Lay did the hand motion.

"So motherfuckin ghetto." I laughed.

"Y'all we should hit up Miami for spring break." Lay squealed.

"Spring break inna week, where we gon find tickets, rooms, allat?" It won't a bad idea but it was last minute.

"Let's run it by the guys today." Ari shrugged as I
pulled in the gates. I parked the car and all got out.

"Rat da tat tat, the bad bitch is back." I sung walking in the house.

"NIY!" Sosa ran up to me.

"Hey bub!" I hugged him. Jay walked downstairs in basketball shorts rubbing his eyes.

"It's too fucking early what is ya-Niy?" He stumbled down the steps.

I shook my head and sat down. It was 1 in the afternoon and his ass said it was early. What was he doing to still be sleep? What if he got a broad in his room?

"So when we selling the house?" I heard cutting me outta my thoughts.

"Fuck you mean?" Jay mugged.

"When Lay graduate we getting our own place, Sosa and Ari always at her place, Zay and Shae building a life. What we keeping it for?" Everything he said was true, but Jay was not built to live on his own.

"When I find a place to live." Jay turned his nose up.

"Tyra'a house." Sosa coughed.

"Just foolish." I shook my head laughing.

"Where my nephew?" Jay looked around.

"Him and Zay on a lil bonding day." Shae chuckled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Zay felt it was necessary after Sy was crying for his daddy...he wanted Dubs." She mumbled the last part causing me to bust out laughing.

"I'm just built like dat cuh." He chuckled.