Chapter 44

I had lost this chapter, but I got it back 🙂

-

Jay POV

"I'm not een tryna go all the way down there." I huffed.

"Right like why can't the bitch ass nigga come to us?" Sosa mugged.

We was sitting at the trap talking about a big deal we got with one of our connects. The nigga based outta Huston. I'm already coming home late as fuck, ain't no way in hell Niy gon go for me leaving.

"We can either get this cool 20 mill, or sit on what we got." Ant shrugged.

"Lets just do it." Zay shrugged.

"What time it is?" I asked inhaling.

"12:30." Sosa stood up.

"I'm out." Zay dapped us up.

"Shit, Ari probably waiting at the doo fa a nigga." Sosa left out.

"Imma fuck wit ya." Ant dapped me up leaving.

I ashed my blunt and grabbed a duffel bag. I locked up my office and headed out going home.

I started driving getting on the highway. I nodded my head to the music and sped up tryna make it home by 1.

I pulled in the gates 30 minutes later, I got out grabbing the food and duffel bag. I unlocked the door and shut it back.

"BAE?" I heard her yell from upstairs.

"Wassup mama." I pecked her lips as she came down the stairs. Luna followed after her jumping on my leg.

"Hey stanka." I picked her up.

"It's late." She sighed taking the food.

"I know, my bad." I walked behind her into the living room.

"Just be careful please." She ate her fries.

"I gotchu." I put the duffel bag on the recliner. Sitting down with Luna in my lap.

"How much?" She stood up wiping her hands.

"Ion even know forreal, few G's maybe more." I sat down turning on the TV.

She waddled to the cabinets and grabbed the money counter. She walked back to the bag and grabbed the money out. She separated the bills and put rubber bands around the big ones.

She put the small ones in the counter and tied those up. She wrote a number down on a paper and handed it to me.

I nodded looking over it while she put it away in the safe in the movie room.

"That's not a couple G's." She laughed throwing her trash away.

"I ain't think it was that many." I shrugged standing up. Letting Luna run to the backyard.

"Go shower." She laughed as I tried to kiss her.

"Come wit me." I smirked.

"Noooo." She dragged.

"And why the hell not?" I picked her up putting her on the counter.

"I have dishes to do." She pointed towards the sink. I looked over and it was one cup and a spoon.

"Aniya." I stale faced her.

She put her head down and pushed me back. She hopped off the counter and walked to the sink rinsing the cup out.

I examined her looking over her figure. She had put on a few pounds, nun too major. She still looked good and the extra baby weight sat right on her.