Chapter 24

This the start of my bs 😗

-

Niy POV

I stared down at the promise ring Jay gave me. I blushed and looked up at him coming out of Chick-fl-a.

"I hope I got everything ma, special ass order." He said getting in the car.

"Boy hush." I rolled my eyes. He kissed my cheek and started the car.

"Okay Lady D, how was school?" He asked pulling into a abandoned parking lot.

"Ugh Jay I'm so tired of it, I'm ready to get my diploma and dip." I ranted eating a fry.

"So what you gon do about college mama?" He questioned taking a bite of his sandwich.

"You know I love dancing, I wanna open up my own dance studio. I wanna be my own boss, make my own bread. It's how I get the money to start it." I nodded my head thinking about my plan.

"You know I gotchu I can simply buy any building you want in the area." He shrugged.

"Thank you papa, but you already do a lot for me and us."

"Duh I provide the funds, you provide the babies."

"No sir, I need a ring." I shook my head.

"Bruh." He held up my hand and flashed my ring.

"Not your fucking bruh." I punched him, he moved so I accidentally caught him in the eye.

"Niy..you got 5 seco-" I cut him off by getting out the car. I heard the car door close and turned around to Jay towering over me.

"Let's go, since you punch like a nigga. Imma fight you like one." He threw up his fists.

I swung on him and he grabbed my arm spinning me around. He picked me up by my legs and threw me over his shoulder.

"BAEE PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed kicking my legs.

"Tiny ass." He laughed putting me down.

"You know I have low iron." I pouted walking back to the car.

We got in the car as it started to rain. I looked over at Jay to find him already staring at me.

"Still can't believe you all me." He chuckled in disbelief, starting the car up.

"Still can't believe I've been a virgin for 2 weeks..bae when can we start fucking again." I pouted.

"You the one that wanted to make that bet..I told you I could hold out longer than you." He thumped my forehead.

"I feel like a crackhead, feening. Bruh you got me looking like a 2 dollar corner hoe, begging for dick." I shook my head.

"Gon head take you a nap luh baby, I gotta make some plays." He chuckled getting on the highway.

I huffed and sat back, closing my eyes.

•••

"Wake dat ass up!" Jay yelled smacking my ass.

"BITCH IM UP!" I shot up mugging him.

"Tf.." I mumbled walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"It's called a thank you. Ian have to carry yo la ass up hea." He threw a pillow at me.

I rolled my eyes and brushed my teeth real good before walking out and seeing Jay on the game.

"Why you wake me up for you to sit here?" I rolled my neck.

"Stop that ghetto shit..and ain't nobody here. I was bored the hell." He shrugged his shoulders.