Playing and Promises

Zay's POV

      I come back from the water show, my uniform dry as the last few minutes of my break begin winding down. Making my way down the hallway I spot a group of guys that standing off to the side in the hallway. Though I just eat two days ago, I could definitely go for another taste.

     I let a pouty smirk firm my lips as I make my way over to the trio that are looking for something on the map that hanging against the wall.

       "Can I help you boys with anything?" I ask them, my voice dropping to my favorite seductive tone. The three of them automatically turn around and though one boy only looks mildly interested, the two on my right look ready to cum in their pants already.

       Lovely.

"Uh, actually, we were looking for someone." The boy next to me says, his brown hair is cut short and his earring in his left ear is gleaming in the light. I bite my lip, thinking of all the fun I could have with two instead of one.

"Really? I hope it was me." I say, playing along with their flirting as I let my hand fall to his shoulder and I watch him shiver slightly from the contact. His friend nods his head as if in a daze as he watches me.

"It definitely was." He says and I grin at them, letting my sexually aura surround the three of us completely, leaving out the man that clearly wants no part, even if his body has a natural reaction to mine. I refuse to use the cursed gift on anyone, much rather having someone fuck my into the next morning willing and wanting.

"Let me take your friends. They'll meet you at the food court in thirty minutes." I tell the friend and his eyes clear a bit before he shakes his head in amusement and nods.

Winking at him and waving goodbye, I lead my two horny love sick puppies form the open area and lead them towards a janitor closet that is always cleaned and empty due to yours truly.

Looking around before pulling a key from my pocket, I open the door and the three of us slip inside. "Well." I start turning on the dim light and facing the two men in front of me. "Now that you've found me, what're you going to do with me?"

Once the words leave my mouth, the two boys in front of me get into motion. One grabs me from in front and pulls me against his body. The other man circles me and soon I feel his clothed, growing erection pressing up against my ass making me moan at the contact.

The secluded closet fills with the unfiltered closed in scent of pure arousal and I can feel myself getting drunk on enough sexual energy to last me a few days, the poor boys horny beyond belief.

The one in front of me pulls down my pants as well as my briefs until both are around my thighs, leaving my body exposed.

As the boy with short hair bends down to come in direct eye contact with my bobbing cock, the man behind me lowers his wet fingers, slick form his mouth, to my ass. My cheeks are spread open just as my dick is swallowed into a warm mouth and I moan at the feelings. I allow myself to let their attraction flow through the air, not wanting to get greedy and allow them to do what they please with me now that I've been fed.

Just as the mouth on my dick is beginning to make my eyes roll and my hips are thrusting back for more, the door gets thrown open by Beth who throws her arms up to cross across her chest in a disapproving manner.

     As soon as the two realize there's an audience they're quick to startle and duck out of the room, muttering an excuse me to the bitch on their way out. I sigh as I tuck myself back into my pants, unashamed if my body, as she clearly knows.

      "Really? You couldn't have waited?" I ask her with a dead panned expression and a now aching dick and she gives me a shit eating grin. 

        "That's pay back for making the new girl quit and cry." She says and I rise my brows at her before exited the closet and closing it behind me.

       "She quit?"

       "The day she slapped you." She tells me and we begin waking and I hum to myself. "Ms.Wendy wants to see you." I raise my brows at her looking at her in my peripheral vision in confusion as we continue to make our way through the aquarium halls.

"Yeah? What did I do?" I ask her trying to think back to see if I forgot anything that she told me this morning but my mind draws up blank.

"Nothing that I know of. Why? Are you guilty?" She asked me and I chuckle at her before shaking my head.

"Knowing me? Probably." I say and she laughs at me before raising her hand and goodbye before turning down a hallway. I continue straight as I make my way to the front of the aquarium, leading myself back towards where the employees are before finally making my way to Ms. Wendy's desk. "Well hello, darling."

The older woman looks up and smiles when she sees me approach her and the look immediately makes me wary. "Oh hell no. Whatever you're about to ask me, the answer is no. Definitely not. Can't make it. I'll be sick." I tell her as I lean across the top of her desk and give her a thousand watt smile just as hers melts into a frown.

"Now Zayvion, you haven't even let me get the question out." She huffs before shooing me off of her desk and I roll my eyes but comply with the fussy lady.

"Now, Ms. Wendy, we both know that I'll say no either way." I tell her raising my eyebrows in a dare for her to disagree, but she huffs knowing as well as I do that I am correct.

"I need you to come cover Darren's shift so that he can interview a new guy. It's only for two hours, he can take the rest but we need someone to cover his station while he's gone." I open my mouth to tell her no just like I promise but before I can she continues talking. "Before you say no, let me add that I'm making cookies tonight."

I narrow my eyes at the older woman, knowing this is a dangerous game to play, one I always lose. "Chocolate chip?" I asked trying to at least make it seem like I have a shred of my dignity and I can hold my ground.

"And oatmeal raisin." She hums as she glances down at the papers in front of her, but I can tell by the switch of her lips that she knows that she has me. We both do. I'm grown dramatically before I reach out my hand for her to shake which she does with a triumphant smile.

"They better be hot, Ms.Wendy or I'm taking my cookies and going home." I tell her and she laughs before letting go of her hand and shaking her head at me.

"Be here at eleven, Zay. Not a second later." She says and while I poke my tongue out at her she glances up at me through her glasses with a wicked grin and a smile in her eyes. "I heard about the boys. Nice catch." She tells me and I laugh loudly as I make my way to the locker room, her own laugh following me closely.

Though I know I'm going to regret this is the morning, I also know that two more hours on my pay check can never hurt a soul. I grab my belongings from my locker and such to myself as I make my way out the building. It's been a long day and something tells me though I only work a few short hours, tomorrow is going to be even longer.

~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I did so much today. I edited 30 chapters, I write four, and even let you guys in on some secrets my schedule etc. I can't tell you how proud I am of myself and I hope you guys are too. I worked hard today.

And I'm still not done.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Crayola or Cray-z-art