Drinks and Confusion

Elliot's POV

       I'm getting dressed as Zay lays in bed with his shirt off looking very very enticing at the moment.

      These past few days have been filled with firsts and the longer I spend with Zayvion the mesa sure I am about anything in my life. Courtney comes home in in a few days and I have no fucking clue what i'm going to say to her.

     Before, it was easy. All I had to do was tell her that we needed a break so that I could see where this thing with Zay and I turned out. But now... now it's getting harder and harder to remember why I wanted to marry her in the first place. I shake my head however as Zay says something to me.

     "Where are you going again?" He asks me and I can tell he thinks he's crossing a line but I always like to tell someone where I'm going just in case something happens to me and I don't come home.

     "The football guys are having a party at their apartment on campus. It's going to be at Richards hall I think." I say and he hums.

      "Are you coming back here or crashing at the party?" He asks me and I pause as I tilt my head. I haven't been to a party in a while but I never stay the night. If anything I'll probably try to make my way to my own apartment.

      "I don't like driving when I'm drunk so if anything I'll go back to me and Mike's apartment. " I tell him and he smiles at me a little before nodding his head.

      "I'll keep the door unlocked just in case." He tells me and I shake my head.

     "Are you crazy? You could get hurt." I tell him seriously and he snorts out a laugh before hes shaking and doubled over, pointing at me as if what I said was the funniest thing ever.

     "I used to run the streets with Ares and our crew. I'm not afraid of things that go bump in the night." He tells me with a smirk and my eyes go wide as my brows raise in surprise.

     "You used to be out there with Ares?" I ask him and he nods at me.

     "Some times when we have some anger to get out or we're just bored, we just go for old times sakes. If you've ever heard of the Hunt that's run by Enchanted, Ares is the King of that game. He still owns the crown even after almost a year later." He tells me and suddenly all the threats I've received from that man have gotten a lot more scarier.

     Shaking my head to clear it, I check my time on my phone and see that I should be leaving now if I wants some of the good booze.

     Smoothing out my outfit, I go to Zay and lean over his figure on the bed before giving him a few pecks on the lips in goodbye. Unable to help myself I deepen the kiss and he moans as my hand comes up to trace his neck before grabbing it in a tight hold.

      I can feel my mind start to get fuzzy as it always does now when I kiss him and I force myself away from his lips, even as my hazy mind and body are begging me to join him in bed and finish what I started. Lately it's been getting harder and harder to ignore the soulmate bond pulling and pushing me to give into Zay and the sweet smell of him. I've tried my best but if I'm not careful, I might find myself waking up in his bed because of the strength of the pull.

      I give him one more chaste kiss on the lips before I pull away for good, standing up fully so the distance between us can help begin to clear my head. "I'll see you later." I tell him with a grin and he calls goodbye to me as I go to leave.

     I don't know exactly what I'm getting myself into tonight, but I do know, I plan to have fun.

✨✨✨

     I stumble away from the kitchen with my third.... fifth... sixth cup and sip on it lightly as I go into the living room. There's not too many people here, just enough to fill the house and still have room to move.

     Sadly Mike has to study for a test tomorrow and he couldn't come.

     More alcohol for me.

     I'm in the middle of the floor, dancing around without a care in the world when I suddenly see Q passing by me. I'm so lost in my world of dancing I forget to say hey, but luckily he picks up the slack.

     "Elliot. How are you man?" He asks me and I give him a smile while pointing at my drink.

      "Drunk." I tell him and he laughs and nods at me.

      "I see that. How's that new job?" He asks me and I have to think really hard about it. Even though I'm there almost everything day I haven't really been paying attention to the job part of being there if I'm being honest.

      The thought makes me smile and laugh as I shrug my shoulders at the football player in front of me. "I think it's going okay. I'm not sure." I tell him honestly and he shakes his head at me.

      "Mike at home?" He asks and I'm relieved at a question that I can actually answer.

      "Studying. Something I should more of."

      "Puts us in the same boat. You should come out to the game next week. Bring your baby. I think you would have fun." He says and I grin, thinking about bringing my sweet angel to the game even though he would probably complain the whole time.

       "I'll talk to him about it." I say and he frowns at me.

       "Him? You mean her?" He asks me and I frown. He says it so confidently, it makes me second guess if I mid gendered someone.

        "Yeah. I mean her." I tell him thought I don't sound confident at all.

        " Alright. I'm going to get a drink. Stay safe." He tell me and I nod as I twist away and begin dancing on my own, sipping in my last drink of the night as I do.

         I really need to get back home.

        As I dance, I get lost inside my head again as I sway to the ebay of the music. About five minutes later, or maybe twenty, I feel someone's ass press against my crotch. It takes me a few moments to notice but once I do, I straighten up and softly push the body away from me.

         It felt wrong having it against me. It's not the body I'm used to feeling and I don't like it. The girl turns around and I immediately recognize some girl from high school who's face gets beat red.

         "Oh my God. Elliot I didn't even realize it was you. Oh shit, don't tell her that I did that. Courtney would kill me." She says before she walks away quickly as if she would get in trouble. I stand there in the middle of the room more confused than I was before. In my head whenever someone talks about who I'm with I see green eyes and a sexy smile. But everyone keeps talking to me about someone with long hair and brown eyes and it's hurting my head.

     Deciding that it's time for me to go since I'm so confused, I walk out of the door and towards my car, throwing away my cup in the trash. Well I tried but the stupid cup still fell on the ground.

      I get into my car with a destination in mind, not wanting to drive too far under the influence.

      I think I blacked out because some how when I open my eyes the apartment complex in front of me is not mine but Zay's. Since it would be more effort to drive back to campus, I get out of my car and stumble upon the stairs as quietly as I can.

      I feel myself begin to get excited to see Zay, in more way than one and when I open the door to his apartment, the smell of him hits me in the nose with a bat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think is gonna happen next. What do you think it means that Elliot kept thinking of Zay instead of Bambi?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Popsicles or Ice Cream?