Bodies and Promises

Zay's POV

My breath is almost stolen from me as I trace Elliot's body with my fingertips. Even though I've gotten to touch him over and under the shirt, this is different.

This is leading up to something that I never let myself think about.

Okay that's a lie.

I think about it all the time.

I even jack off to the thoughts and post videos of me moaning his name on my Only Fans.

But that's not the point.

The point is that even though I hoped and wished and prayed that the two of us would get this far, I never thought we actually would. And now that we're here, I feel like I'm going to cum at any moment with all the sexual tension built up inside me.

My fingers brush along his abs, making my breath hitch in excitement as his body shivers from the light touch.

I find my hands tracing the top of his boxers, his cock straying against the fabric, but before I can even think about doing anything, I catch myself as a thought enters my head. And I know I won't be able to let it go.

I pull away from his lips that are giving mine such love and look at him, half afraid of this ruining the moment, but knowing that it has to be said either way. "I don't know what's going on with that girl, but I need you to promise me that it's over between the two of you." I say as I expect for him to throw me aside and scoff at my ignorance, but he opens his eyes to peer into mine.

We don't say anything, just look at each other silently until he nods his head, his gaze never leaving mine. "I promise." He tells me and I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders.

Smiling into the kiss as he leans back into me, I finally brave the deep and let my hands come around his waist and pull down his boxers to reveal.....

"What the fuck?" I ask Elliot, staring at him as I break away from the kiss.

"What?" He ask, looking down then back up in mild panic and I just glare at him.

"You're telling me you had a cock big enough to tear me apart and you didn't tell me?!" I ask him, my mouth watering as I think about all the things I could do to and for Elliot's dick thats pouting at me proudly as his boxers hang around his thighs. Once he hears my words he chuckles before shaking me head.

"Well at least I don't have to worry about that." He tells me and I snort. His eyes find miner again and I watch with hooded eyes as he pulls his underwear off and throws them on the floor before motioning me to turn around.

This is going to hurt and feel so good.

I'm fucking ready.

But just as I think it, there's a pause behind me, making me look over my shoulder to see a hesitant Elliot. It makes me heart hurt a little bit, but I knew that this wasn't what he wanted, only what he thought he did. So of course, his next words surprise me.

"I don't want to hurt you." He tells me, rubbing the back of his neck, my eyes focused on the large, thick erection begging me to give it a taser. Soon my love. "How do I do this?" He asks me and it makes my heart melt a little bit to see him a bit out of his element.

I tell him where the lube is, and in my excitement to get him inside me, I hurriedly tell him how to prep me, completely okay with being his first experience.

Once he finds the bottle and pops the cap, I watch over my shoulder as he pours some on his first two fingers, his face scrunching up slightly at the feeling of it. He closes it and sets the bottle aside before he spreads my ass with one hand and hesitantly brings his fingers to my awaiting hole. I feel him lightly circle my entrance, the lube being spread around my tight ring of muscles making me moan softly, pushing back into his fingers impatiently.

Elliot's eyes raise to mine and theyre filled with curiosity and clear arousal as he keeps his eyes on mine as he softens up my tight hole. After a few more minutes of impatience, he finally gets the courage and sticks his slicked pointer finger into my twitching entrance making me moan loud and long as I grind into his finger even as he's still pushing in.

"Fuck you're tight." He whispers in awe and if it wasn't his first time, I would slam him down on the bed and ride him until I couldn't cum anymore.

Still an option for later.

He slowly enters his finger until it's to the hilt and repeats the action slowly, working his way up to four fingers, my body limp on the mattress at his slow delicious torture.

"Are you ready?" He asks me and I turn my head toward him once more to find his red hard cock in hand, holding it tightly as he watch his finger appear in and out of my ass. His eyes are slightly glazed over as he looks up at me his restraint clearly slipping making me want him even more.

"Yes." I breathe to him and he shared a sigh of relief before he follows the directions I give him, the whispered words making the tension thicker as he pours some lube on to his hug dick. I watch, hypnotized as he spreads the liquid around his dick until he is nice and slicked up for me. My breathing picks up as the energy thats feeding into me grows, Elliot putting the lube aside once more as he positions himself over me.

I turn my head forward, too nervous anymore to look into his eyes as I feel his cock finally finally begin to push into my awaiting entrance.

And I scream.

His leaking cock is so long and thick, it makes me scream out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he slowly slides himself into my tight hole that hasn't been used by anything but my fingers in a while.

"Holy fuck!" Elliot half moans half shouts as his hips buck, his hold on his self control slipping as his fucks me for the first time. My eyes are rolling as I start to accommodate his size. But I want more.

"Give it to me." I whimper, dreaming of having Elliot fuck me into the mattress as I hold on for dear life.

"Zay." He goes to answer me but he's unable to, his moan breaking apart his sentence as his hands grip my hips tightly and he continues the torture for us both. "I won't be able to hold back." He warns me and instead of arguing with the asshole about how much dick I can and can't take, I take measures into my owns hands.

Using my hips and ass, I slowly grind onto his cock, letting it slide softly in and out of me, getting more of him to slide in, his tip grazing my spot as my eyes roll and my moans grow louder. Elliot's grip on my body tightens as he tries to control himself but once I swivel my hips, he gives up and falls into the pleasure. His cock is pulled out of me before he slams back in, curses falling from his lips as I moan loudly, my cheek pressed into the mattress as he begins fucking me like I need him to.

Everything about this is primal need and the fact that Elliot feels it for me is making me breathing falter as he stretches out my hole and makes me feel like I'm a fuck doll that's used for him only.

My moans are broken up by gasps and random sounds of pleasure as I get fucked, my hips held down by two rough hands into the mattress as he uses the angle to slam into my prostate, unable to shy away from the feeling form his control of my hips making it so so much better.

I feel my cock slight rubbing against my stomach and the covers as Elliot fucks me and my brain is full of white noise as my hole gets drilled and pure ecstasy fills my body slowly.

So lost in the feel of him, I forget to tell him about my orgasm, but once it slams into me, it's all I can do but to grind into the bed and on to Elliot's cock as my dick jerks beneath me, my ass going to clam down on him behind me. His groan is loud and surprised at the feeling of my hole tightening in him and in no timed his thrusts are getting slopping and a loud groan is heard as he announces reaching the finish line. He thrusts into me a few more times and I lay on the bed half conscious as his cum spills out of me.

Before he can even say a word, I'm knocked out, a smile on my face as his promise and the sated feeling of my body holds me in the clouds.

~~~~~~~~~
Stan was with me through his whole chapter and I don't like it at all. When I edit the book i'm probably going to re do this whole chapter because I hate it lol.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: You chose