Stopping and Pain

None of the chapters have been looked over tonight.

Zay's POV

I'm half sleep when I hear Elliot come through the door, my idea of staying awake until he gets home only a little successful.

It may have been because I wanted a heavy make out session from him tonight, but it's the thought that counts. I shift in the bed with a ghost of a smile on my face as I hear the man stumble through the darkness of my apartment, cursing a few times as he crashes into things he should know are there.

Finally he's able to get to my door, and he pushes it open after he turns to knob and my nose gets fucked by the smell of alcohol that flies straight up my nose.

The scent of it is so strong, it almost over powers the smell of Lemons and Sage that I love so much and it makes me frown.

"Hey baby." He greets, his voice only slightly slurred and it only makes me feel a little better to know that at least he can talk semi properly.

"Hey." I say back, sitting up a little and swinging my legs over the side of the bed as I yawn a little. And sadly, all my horny ass can think about is his muscles wrapped in the right shirts he's wearing, showcasing some of my favorite parts of him. "How was the party?"

He tilts his head from side to side and I watch as he begins to get undressed, probably ready for bed. He takes his shirt off first before answering my question. "It was fun. But I kissed you." He tells me and I raise my brows at the confession.

Elliot had told me he wants to come over. He's asked me why I don't cuddle with him. He's even told me that he liked it when I sat with him while he did his class work. But never in my gay spanking life has he ever told me that he missed me.

And even though it's a drunken confession, I still can't help the wya my heart flutters at the thought of him at a party of a bunch of people, missing me.

The thought is almost too good to be true.

But since I'm a dumb bitch and a borderline Masochist when it comes to my feelings, I chose to believe it to make myself feel a little better about the status of our relationship.

Which I'm not even sure what the label is now that I think about it.

But as they say, drunk actions are sober thoughts. So I guess this should be fun.

Not.

"You missed me?" I ask Elliot is disbelief and he scoffs before sliding his jeans down his thick legs, his muscles tight and bulging even here. I'm unable to keep my eyes where they should be because he looks so damn good.

What I don't expect, is that when his pants drop to the floor and they're kicked aside, he immediately starts stalking towards me, his steps slow and deliberate as he makes his half naked body closer to mine thats sitting on the edge of the bed still. My head raised to keep eye contact with his smooth contact eyes and his hand come up to cup my face softly, his gaze making my body go hot as his touch burns me. And it hurts so good.

"I always miss you." He tells me and before I can respond, he's leaning down to kiss me, his free hand pushing back my shoulder to lean back on the bed.

My cock rises immediately at the action and I scoff myself up a little so that only my feet are hanging off the bed. I gulp as Elliot climbs up the bed and my body until he is hovering over me with dark lustful eyes and bulging muscles that make my mouth water.

Closing my eyes, I allow Elliot to cup my cheek in hand as he lowers his soft pink lips, that fuck my mouth into submission, onto my own.

I moan at the contact, allowing our lips to begin moving softly and the sound is mirrored in his own groan that rumbles deep in his chest, making my toes curl in excitement.