Cameras and Riding

Elliot's POV

I come back from my apartment an hour or so early, too excited to see my baby to stay any longer there.

Ever since the lunch, I've been spending time with all three of them, the four of us becoming quick friends like I hoped. Though I was sure that Zay wasn't going to like it I was very pleasantly surprised when he told me that he trusted me to be friends with Bambi and he created a friendship with her himself.

I'm still skeptical about it though because I feel like all they do is talk shit about me and trade war stories but Mike says I'm just being paranoid.

I told him he doesn't know Zay like I do.

I open the door and take off my shoes, shedding my jacket, the fall air turning more and more crisp as the days go ok and Om starting to think that any day now, snow is going to start falling to the ground.

And I hate the damn snow. All it's good for is making your socks wet, people drive like they're idiots and my finger ears and nose being red and sensitive.

Not my idea of fun.

And I'm ready for summer to come back.

I set my keys on the table by the door and set my phone beside it before I begin to walk back towards the room. And a imagine my surprise as I hear Zay moaning loudly.... along with the sound go another dude. I frown angrily, not wanting to jump to conclusions as I rush to his bedroom door and slam it open.

And I breath a sigh is relief when I find Zay laying on his stomach, swinging his feet behind him as he watches something on his computer. My hand raises to my chest as I try to calm my racing heart beat and try to sooth the adrenaline rush.

"You almost got someone killed." I tell Zay who jumps, scared as hell when I burst into the room. I bend over and place my hand on my knees as I continue to try and calm down.

"Sorry. I was trying to delete them." He says and that doesn't make me feel any less confused as I already did.

Straightening up, I make my way over to him where he's laying lazily on the bed and round it so that I can see what he's looking at on the computer and I wish I didn't see it. On it is a bunch of videos, some of them are just him by himself but most of them are of him getting fucked by guys who I know were before me but that doesn't make the jealousy burn any less hot.

"What are these?" I ask him and I can honestly say I was not expecting his answer.

"This is my Only Fans. I created one three years ago and I've been making good money. I use this money to pay my bills and I save up the money I make from the Aquarium. I have to delete almost all of these though now that I'm yours." He tells me and he doesn't say it sadly just matter of fact though I can't help but feel bad about it.

"Am I up there?" I ask him, curious to see if I made it on to his website and he turns to me with a look in his eye that makes my cock immediately take notice.

"I don't film without consent.... but do you want to be on there?" He asks me and I can see the arousal starting to leak into and eyes and I that whether or not I say yes, the two of us are going to end up in the sheets either way. But of this means that I can makes sure all the fuckers that pay Zay to see his body know that he belongs to me, I don't mind at all.

"Hell yeah." I answer him and I watch as excitement lines his eyes, eyes growing hooded as he gets on his knees off of the bed and looks at me as if I'm the last food on earth and he hasn't eaten in ages.

I've never seen this look on him but the things it's doing to my body makes me want to see it a whole lot more.

"I'm going to set up and then shower. Get ready for me." He tells me seductively and while he gets himself ready, I immediately high tail it to the shower, jumping in quickly to do some landscaping. Though Zay never complains about it, I can't help but want to look clean and neat. Based off of the views of the posts he deleted, two thousand people are going to see this form all over the world.