Lunch and Friendships

Zay's POV

Now that my tattoo has finally begun healing, I feel closer to Elliot more now than ever. Some times when we're at work or lounging in bed or even eating dinner, I catch him touching it softly with a soft smile on his face.

The two of us are at work, getting changed as his phone suddenly rings. He's quick to finish putting on his shirt before he comes up behind me, his cock resting on my ass just like the first day he flirted with me before he reaches into our locker and grabs his phone. He pulls away as he answers the phone but he pulls me with him, sitting on the bench as he pulls me into his lap.

"Hello?" He answers, looking at me as i sit there happily, loving all the physical affection I've been craving.

I tune out of the conversation rolling my eyes at Beth who pretends to gag at our public display of affection. When the two of us came home, there were a lot of confused looks that were shared by her and my other friends, especially at Elliot's and I newfound closeness but once they saw how happy I am. How happy we burn are, they accepted it all with open arms and happy smiles for the two of us.

If feels good to have him here, especially knowing that this is where is all started, jim coming through the door during his interview and me thinking, how the hell is this support to work.

I thought the Goddess hated me and was trying to curse me for things I didn't even know I did, but after really getting to know him and loving him beyond what he is to me, I can't thank the bitch above enough for giving me the blessing I didn't even know I need.

"I don't know. Let me ask Zay." Elliot says and I'm pulled from my mind as I turn to him right as he takes his phone from his ear and puts it on mute before looking at me. "Mike and Bambi.. uh Courtney want to have lunch with us today. I can tell them no if you don't want to." He tells me and I frown softly at him.

"Why would I say no? Lunch sounds fun." I tell him and it's his turn to frown in confusion.

"I thought you wouldn't want me hanging out with Courtney anymore." He tells me and I shake my head. If he had asked me a few weeks ago to hand out with her, I would have immediately said no and been pissed at him for even asking, but I know now that that type of behavior is controlling and inconsiderate as fuck. And like Brice warned me, I don't want to push him away.

"You two have been in each other's lives for what? Like four years and you were friends before that? I'm not going to force her out of your life. She's apart of you and she helped make you into who you are today. I should be thanking her." I tell him smiling softly at him as I touch his cheek. "And I think Bambi suits her. She has huge eyes."

Elliot laughs at me, shaking his head in disbelief before he pulls me closer to him, kissing me twice on the lips, the second one lingering before he takes the phone off mute and pulls it back to his ear.

"Hey. Yeah. Lunch sounds nice. We'll be there." He tells them and his grin is wide as he tells his friends bye.

Once he hands up he gives me another kiss before he slaps my ass for me to get off of him, but I smile to myself, happy that I made him so excited, even with the smallest thing like lunch with two people that mean the world to him. I used to always be so skeptical that Elliot was going to run away from me and find a girl that he would be with instead and not make the effort to love me because I wasn't what he wanted.

But now, I realize that if he wanted to leave, he would have. This boy is just as in love with me as I am him and that's not going to change because he says hi to a girl or he wants to hang out with his friends.

And the fact that this small realization has made such an impact on our relationship makes me feel like an idiot before being a bitch about it before.

After we get dressed, we tell our coworkers goodbye before we go to clock out, walking out of the locker room and heading down the hallway hand and hand. I find Ms.Wendy sitting at her desk, her smile wonderful as she sees the two of us come up to her. "My favorite boys." She says and I give her a grin.

She was not happy with me at all when I came back from getting Elliot but once I told her how much I was sorry and that I fixed it I was back to being her lover on the down low and her favorite loud and proud.

"See you tomorrow!" I call out as we pass her and she blows me a kiss that I catch and place on my ass making her cackle as we disappear from her view.

"Such a flirt." Elliot says and I shrug my shoulders, tossing my imaginary hair over my shoulders.

"We already knew this newbie." I tell him and he laughs before he opens the door outside to me. We walk down the sidewalk and I see Tyler at his station, his taunt body peeking up when he sees that it's me.

"Have a good day, Zay!" He calls out to me and I blow him a kiss, the boy catching it and placing it on his cheek making me laugh at his adorable nature.

"It would be better with you." I call back and he grins at me before I face forward and laugh at Elliot's scowling face.

"Do I have to beat him up? Because I'll break his arm and put him out of a job for a few weeks." Elliot says sourly and it makes me laugh once more as I shake my head and bring the back of his hand up for me to kiss.

"Don't ruin my fun. He's a past conquest that's fun to flirt with." I tell him and he grumbles, though he's unable to hide the smile on his face.

He comes around to the passenger side and opens the door for me, letting me slip inside before he closes the door and rounds to his own side of the car, opening it and getting inside himself before starting the car. The windows are down as we sing to the music, my lovers voice off key and nothing like the singer on the radio and it makes me laugh as I struggle to hold the notes myself.

The drive to where we're going is quick and we get out of the car, heading into the restaurant instantly finding the two friends in the back corner. We walk back there and Mike stands up to give Elliot hug while I sit down across from Bambi.

I'm so lost in staring at my boyfriend that when I feel a soft hand in mine it makes me jump.

"Thank you, for letting us be friends." She tells me softly and I smile at her gently, twisting my hand so that it can hold hers, interlocking out fingers.

"Thank you for taking care of him all those years and being so understanding. And for reaching out to me so that I didn't fuck this up." I tell her and she smiles at me.

"I'm just glad that he's happy. I'm getting there." She tells me and I don't miss the way her eyes shoot to Mike and something tells me that the two of them are finding themselves in a situation they never dreamed of. I wonder what Elliot will think about it when they tell him.

"Well, if you never ever need help or someone to vent to, bottom to girl, I'm happy to listen and complain with you. Maybe we can swap war stories with Mr. Artist over here." I tell her she laughs before she gives me a real smile that makes me grin at her.

"I could always use a new friend." She tells me and I squeeze her hands softly.

"Well here I am."

The four of us spend the rest of the after book talking and shooting the breeze, making fun of Elliot and exchanging stories at his expense and it feels good. To be this happy and to be someone's happiness.

And I want this feeling to last forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~
The crazy thing is I planned for Bambi to be this evil jealous bitch that was mad about Zay even though they couldn't control it but I love this so much better. I would definitely be Bambi's friend. What do you guys think about her being with Mike? I love it!

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: skirts or shorts?