Excitement and Nerves

Way too tired. I'm gts I didn't edit. sorry babies. Love you

Zay's POV

      For the rest of the day after work, Km basically bouncing off the walls, barely able to contain myself from nerves of excitement, the anxiousness if the whole situation coursing through me at one simple idea:

      Elliot and I are going on a date.

       Well, that's not what he called it, but the two of us are going somewhere, just the two of us outside of work. I mean, I may not be an expert by that sounds like a date to me.

       My first one to be honest and that's where the nerves come from.

       All my life, going out with someone wasn't done with the intention of dating them or even getting to know them, it was basically foreplay, movies, dinner, bed, goodbye. But I don't want that with Elliot. I want all the gushy stupid movie shit that people wrote books and songs about. I want a taste at what it means to slowly fall in love, though if Elliot keeps up with how he was today, it might not take as long as my ego would be lead to believe.

        And I'm completely okay with that for once, knowing that if I did fall, I would have someone there to take care of me and help me up.

       And maybe, just maybe, he'll be there to catch me.

      As soon as work had left out at five, I was already heading out the door, stopping to clock myself out leaving a very amused Elliot in my wake. I didn't even both changing out of my uniform, knowing whatever close I have aren't good enough to go out with.

       Even if it is to a café that I found last week.

        When I high tailed it out of there, Ms. Wendy was looking at me proudly, and oddly, Tyler was kissing form his position though I shrugged it off as nothing when I passed.

       The ride home was a blur of growing excitement as I tried to go through my closet in my mind to find the perfect outfit. As I pull into my parking space, I quickly grab my bag and get out of the car, closing and locking it behind me as I head into the stairwell if my apartments.

      I fiddle with my keys until i find the right one and stick it in the lock, twisting it until I can open the door and close, making sure it's secure before I scurry further into the apartment. I don't bother even stopping in the living room or the kitchen, knowing I only have about thirty minutes to get ready before Elliot will be outside waiting for me.

      Waiting for me.

     To go on our first date.

       The words send a spark of anxiety down my throat but I swallow it burying it beside the insecurities that have no place in the heart and mind if a bad bitch. I snort to myself as I walk into my room and though my bag on the bed.

      Trying not to stress myself out with all the options of clothes, J turn around and immediately head into the bathroom, stripping myself of clothes as soon as I pass the door.

      I stand there in my naked body as I turn on the water of the shower and wait for the bathroom to steam up before I step inside. The hot water falls against my skin in a soothing way and it makes me sigh in contentment, glad for the invention of hot water and showers.

      Deciding to go all out, even if my Chain is a human, I grab my Scented soap that'd only for special occasions, the natural smell and looks of me usually enough toe get me anything I wanted before.

     I lather my body up with the special smelling soap and make sure every inch of my sensitive body is covered in the froth before I begin to rise it off under the warm spray of the water.

     I stay under the waterfall longer than I should have, my mind falling blank under the relaxing fall of the hot water, but once I remember why I'm in the shower, I feel myself love quickly, rising off the last of the soap before turning off the water instead of lingering. When I step out of the shower, I grab myself my towel and begin drying off my body as I step out from behind the curtain. 

      My body sis till damp when I put the towel aside and enter my room, but I'm on the clock and I know that spending forever and a week in the shower was kid apart of the plan.

     I walk into the room, and I stop for a moment, willing my overthinking brain will give me a break so I don't end up panicking over everything being perfect for Elliot, especially when I still don't know how long he will stick around. As much as I enjoy the new shift in touching and attention, I never got an answer to what he plans to do and while I want to ask, I'm scared it'll push i'm to finalize a bad decision.

       Shaking my head to myself and my thoughts, I finally just say fuck it and look into my closet, grabbing the first outfit I can find and throwing them on my body.

      With some skinny jeans and a sweater, I grab some vans and slide them on to my feet, along with some ankle socks before I leave the room and head into the kitchen, my pockets filled with things I need, my phone wallet and keys. I stand in the room for a bitch, watching the seconds tick down as nerves crawl up my throat.

     I try to swallow against the sudden lump as five thirty finally strikes and I gather up my courage and check my pockets to make sure I have everything before I leave the apartment.

      I open the door and close it behind me as my hands begin to sweat and my throat works over time as I really think about this. Though this might mean nothing to Elliot but doing what he believes U want, this is a very important milestone for myself and him even if he doesn't notice.

      I walk down the stairs and I look around the parking lot, my heart dropping when I don't see his gray car waiting in the same spot it was this morning.

      Suddenly, I hear a beep to my left and ai turn to see Elliot parked about dour cars down and I try to not make my relief obvious as I turn towards him and make my way to his care with red cheeks and a soft smile. I open the passenger door and slide into the seat, shyly turning my head to see Elliot sitting there with his lead leaning against the head rest, rolled to stare at me with the finer of his lips curled into a soft smile.

        "Hi." I tell him, a strong blush rushing against my face as the tight button down shirt that hugs his muscles in a way that makes me jealous. I should be that fucking shirt. It takes me a moment for my eyes to reach his, knowing what he'll say but when my green gaze meets his chocolate ones, he only stares for a few seconds, his soft sweet expression never changing. After he gets it sees whatever it was he was looking for, he smiles at me, his crooked grin enough to steal my heart alone.

        He turns back to the front of the car, throwing it in reverse as I buckle up and he pulls out of the space. I tell him the name of the café and he types it into his phone before setting it in his lap and pulling out on to the road.

       "You look great". He tells me, though he doesn't look at me when he does. At first I think he's being sarcastic but when I look closer, I can see his own blush claiming his cheeks and glancing down, I see, much to my surprise, that there's a small tent in his pants.

      And it makes me want to scream and shout.

      When he first got here, I got little to no reaction form this man, but now his body is starting to react to me, his changed scent sticking to my nose. I drink in the slight arousal drunkenly as he drives me towards us date, and suddenly I'm not as nervously I was before.

       Maybe this will all work out in my favor.

~~~~~~~

I know you guys hate suspicious authors note but you guys better love the Elliot you. have in the last few chapters and keep his thoughts from earlier and him in mind as we go forward.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Why are you up so late?