Fear and Habits

Zay's POV

I roll around in my sheet as the sun hits my eyes and I groan as my body stretch. When I feel that my muscles aren't aching and that I don't feel like shit, I frown until I remember the events of last night.

So it really wasn't a dream.

I tentatively let my hand wander out to the other side of the bed and though I expected it, I still sigh in disappointment when I feel that the sheets beside me are cold and empty. I knew when I asked him last night if things were going to be the same he was lying, but it's whats I wanted to hear at the moment so I should thank him I guess.

Finally making myself get up, I get out of bed and set my feet on the floor.

Walking towards my closet I pull out a pair of dark skinny jeans and one of my work shirts before leaving to go to the bathroom. Throughout my whole apartment are traces of the stupid, confusing man that made my body fucking sing last night.

If I knew that he could kiss like that and sound so sexy when doing it, I would have staged a falling weeks ago.

I groan to myself as I think about the way he handled my body last night and how his lips felt so soft as they moved against mine. I know I shouldn't be thinking about this since everything it going to go back to the way it was when I see him today, but I can't help but fantasize about what it would be like if he choke slammed me against a wall and told me to ride him.

I shake my head as I get into the bathroom and turn on the water for a cold shower. I've never had to take one in my life, but I refuse to be a horny mess lusting after a bit that clearly didn't know what he wants.

Even if that boy is six three with perfect skin, a huge dick print and the softest lips I've ever tasted.

He does not get special treatment.

I get into the shower and I want to cry and die with how cold the water is but I suck it up until my cock is deflated and I'm shivering from the cold. I slowly heat up the water until it's warm before I begin washing myself.

After my shower I'm quick to get ready and head out the door hoping into my car before driving off towards the aquarium. I get there in no time and I grab my bag and secure my badge on to my hip before I get out of the car. Walking up the sidewalk, I find Tyler there gazing at my skinny jeans in a not so discreet way and it makes me smirk to know that even with a dumb ass human Chain dragging me down at the moment, I still got it.

"Good morning Zay." He calla and I smirk before waving at him and giving him my best smile.

"It sure is." I chuckle to myself at his wistful expression before I head to the door and tap my ID against the reader before it clicks. I pull the door open and make my way down the hallway but right before I get to the entrance of the receptionist hall, I'm pulling into a random room off to my right.

I open my mouth to cuss the person out but it's taken advantage when soft warm lips are pressed against mine and I immediately moan, remember the taste and feel of Elliot from last night.

Several emotions go through my mind as one of his hands find my hair and the other finds my ass making me moan into his mouth. The most obvious one is surprise. Never in my wildest dreams did I actually think Elliot was going to stay true to his word and not leave me hanging like before.

My arms go around his neck and I pull my body closer to his so that I can feel his semi hard cock against my hip and it makes me whimper, wishing that I could tell him fully erect.

My body is pushed against the door as lemons and sage fill my body from my head to my toes making them curl as his hand squeezes my ass in my jeans. Just as I begin to feel light headed form the lack of air, Elliot pills back and smirks at me as I gasp for oxygen to reach my lungs, my lips swollen and wet from his unexpected attack.

"Thought I was lying huh?" He asks me and with wide eyes I nod in answer to him. His hand comes up to my face and his thumb swipes along my bottom lip as he smiles softly at them and then at me. "Nah. Those green crazy eyes wouldn't stay out of my head all night. I should have stayed."

This is a side of Elliot I forgot existed, one I haven't had access to until now, and whoever upgraded my membership to him, I am so so very grateful.

"Maybe you should." I tell him and it's meant to be teasing but it comes out as shy and quiet, a part of me scared of running him away of I make the wrong move or say the wrong word. Thankfully his smile widens as he lowers his head so that our lips are only a few breaths apart.

"Maybe I will. But we have to go back to work now." He tells me and I nod at me even though I'm not paying attention to any words coming out of his mouth. My whole body and mind is dazed as I take him in and he groans at me and I feel his hips move forward if only a bit. "Stop looking at me like that Zayvion. Go get ready for work." He tells me and I nod again.

With a chuckle, Elliot pulls me away from the door before opening it and and softly pushing me into the hallway with a smirk.

"I'll meet you at our station." He says and I just turn away from the door and make my way down the hallway completely spaced out with a grin on my face. Luckily our receptionist isn't at her desk, or Ms.Wendy would have a lot to say and lots of questions to ask me about my look.

I head to the locker room and step inside before heading to my locker, grateful thats it's only Syd in here since Elliot's pit stop made me late.

I open my locker and stuff my bag in there and when I close it, Syd is standing there behind the door, glaring at me hard making me frown momentarily.

"You got laid." She declares and I laugh before shaking my head at her and going to tighten my boots.

"No." I tell her, shaking my head.

"But you're happy." She says and I look at her while tilting my head before looking back down at my shoes.

"I'm getting there." I tell her and she goes to leave the locker room, leaving me behind with a smile on my face.

"That's what matters."

✨✨✨

It's four in the morning when I wake up with the need to pee and just like I have been for the past two nights, I turn my head in awe at the fact that Elliot stayed.

When he said he wanted to stay the night three days ago when he jumped me at work, I thought he was just talking out of his ass. But the other day, he came over with groceries. After he cooked and we ate, we ended up in my bed for a heavy make out session. I expected him to leave and wake up to an empty bed again, but when I woke up, he was there, sleeping on top of the comforter with a throw over him, sleeping away.

And since then he's stayed the night in my room. We haven't gone past kissing and shy touches, but the intimacy it takes to spend the night with someone in their bed is making my heart and cock rise in joy.

Apparently the patience thats I've been having with him has finally begin to pay off.

After I use the bathroom and wash my hands, I get back underneath the covers and with red cheeks, I feel Elliot turn over in his sleep and pull me closer to him. Even though he's laying on top of the covers and he's doing it when he's unconscious, I still can't seem to make my smile go away as I drift back off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Look at that guys, Elliot is finally beginning to have some character development and change for the better..... right? I know it's been a while since I've written this book so I hope you enjoy the content.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Whats your favorite kind of icing?