Flirting and Blushing

Zay's POV

       I'm sitting in my room, staring at the wall in a towel, not doing anything but contemplating my fucking life.

       What little there is left.

        Because I don't know what that thing was that Elliot did to me, but if he looks at me like that again, I'm going to die of a stroke and a heart attack simultaneously. Holy fuck.

         The energy rush I got when he just sat there and looked at me, our noses just a breath away, should make me feel shame. But in reality, knowing how easy it is to have my falling at Elliot's knees just drives me even more crazy. The fucking bastard. A hot one though and that's what counts.

          Right as I'm about to convince myself to get up and move, I feel the air ripple beside me and I turn my head towards it, rolling my eyes when I see it's an Iris message. My dad really needs to stop playing with Greek toys.

        I get up anyway, and the foggy mist follows me as I go to get ready.

        It only takes a few second for the fog to clear and when it does, I find my parents sitting beside each other looking down, most likely into the pond they have outside.

         "Zayvion, my blessing. How are you?" My father says and I roll my eyes at him.

          "I'm fine. Getting ready for work." I tell him tersely as I pull on my jeans, looking around for my shirt.

         "I told you you don't need that job. Just let me get you set." He tried to tell me and my brows twitch in annoyance. But before I can even tell him off he sees where I am. "And why aren't you in the house I sent you to? You're back in the apartment."

          "Because I don't need it. A few friends of mine are moving in." I tell them. I had happily handed over the keys and the house to Ares who was looking for a house for him and my boyfriend.

          "You're ungrateful, Zayvion. People would kill to have a father like yours." My mother tells me and my lips thin out into a line.

          "Great. They can have him." I say before I let my head wave through the mist and disrupt the call, letting it drop as I walk through it and find my shirt in my bed. Unwilling to let the shallow assholes ruin my day before it begins, I play some music as I finish getting myself ready.

        I check the time and see that I'll have to get going soon.... and that's when I remember that Elliot is supposed to be coming to get me.

        Which definitely puts a fire under my ass.

       I struggle to tie my shoes and once their done, I grab a change of clothes and put them in my bag before I make my way out of my room. My watch, phone and keys are next to be put on my person, and my wallet it the last thing that's thrown into my bag before I'm done and ready to go.

         With excitement spreading through me, I make my way downstairs and out of the door, just as Elliot's silver car is pulling into the parking lot.

       Unable to keep the smile on my face, I hurry to the passenger side and slide in with a welcoming smile. I pull on my seatbelt and turn to Elliot to say hello as he drives off but he beats me to it and almost gives me a damn stroke in the process. "Good morning, beautiful."

       My cheeks flare into a million shades of pink and red as I turn away from the sinful man and look at the window. "Hello." I squeak, unable to english anymore.

        I feel the flirtatious energy seeping to me from him to me and the feeling makes me shiver in delight, the caress of his aura against mine is mouth watering as much as it is addictive. He chuckles at my sudden shyness, the tables turned for once and it's very strange but, alluring.