Seconds and Cuddles

Zay's POV

I try to catch my breath as I lay there against Elliot chest, my braid hazy as fuck as I try to realize what the hell just happened.

One second I was riding him, fucking myself on his large cock that was stretching me and feeling me so good and the next, my hips were in his hands and he was fucking the cum out of me. But in no way am I complaining. That was the best orgasm I've had in my life.

And I've had a lot.

Just as I think I'm okay enough to move, I shirt on top of my lover and his cock twitches inside me and it's only then that I realize that he's still hard.

I place my hands on his chest and with shaky arms, I push myself up so that I'm sitting on his cock, a low moan going through me as his too rubs against my beautiful abused prostate.

"No way." I tell him and he smiles at me sheepishly.

"It's your fault." He tells me and I only laugh as I shake my head at him before a smirk find my face.

"Round two?" I ask him and the sneaky smile on his face matches mine as he pulls out of me. I frown at the lost until he flips us over and I find myself laying flat in the bed, Elliot's cock rubbing against my ass.

"My turn." He tells me and I basically drool into the pillow below me.

Honestly it's like all my dreams have com true. My Chain is a big dicked sex addict that loves me unconditionally. Honestly, what more could I ask for.

I watch as his hand comes up to grab the lube and I hear him open the bottle, spreading my ass apart as he pours only a little, his cum inside me already making me slick. The top gets closed and I feel the bottle drop on to the mattress beside me and it makes my shiver in the anticipation of getting fucked again.

My ass gets spread once more and I moan loud and deep as his large cock is pushed into my used hole once more, not needing the few minutes to get used to him since I just got my brains fucked out.

His thrusts start out long and hard, making my back arch higher into him as his top refuses to leave my prostate alone, my cock running into the mattress below me making my eyes roll in bliss. The louder my moans get the more it spurs Elliot on and soon, my ass is getting slammed into, pulling out so that only the tip is left inside, barely that, before he's slamming back into me. And the only thing I can do as he uses my hole just like I used his dick for me own pleasure is lay there and moan taking every single fucking inch of his cock.

And there's a lot to take.

It doesn't take long before my core or tightening and I feel my cock begin to watch as my orgasm begins to rush through me for a second time, my eyes fluttering at the feeling of him fucking me into the bed.

"You ready for my load?" Elliot asks me through gritted teeth and I nod my head into the pillow, unable to get my words out as he slams into me. "Beg for it." He groans and I whimper.

"Please fuck me." I plead grinding my ass into him, wanting more of him, needing him to keep fucking me like this until there's nothing left coming out of me. "I want your cum inside me me." I tell him and he groans, his hands on my hips tightening so that I know I will have bruises in a few hours but the thought of getting marked by his hands it too hot to complain.

"Fuck yes." He groans as his thirsts continue to get harsher and harder, my eyes rolling at the abuse he's giving my ass loving every second of it.

One of his hands leaves my ass only toe return to it in a stinging slap and it makes me groan loudly in appreciation, his long cock driving me dick crazy as he slams into me. Unable to hold it any more, I feel my core tighten and my balls draw up. My cock twitches beneath me as I cum all over the sheets and my stomach, my twitching hole sending Elliot over his own cliff and it makes me sink into the bed, sated and happy.

Once he pulls out of me, he falls on to the bed beside me and pulls me into his arms as we lay face to face.

"You fuck good." I tell him, drunk on the feeding and intoxicated by my man in general and he laughs as he kisses me forehead, his breath trying it's best to catch up with the oxygen in the air.

"You do too." He tells me and I nod my head at him solemnly.

"I know. But you fuck reaaally good." I tell him and he laughs again, harder this time and his nose touches mine, nuzzling against me in a way that makes me feel very loved and treasured.

"I love you, you know." He tells me and I have to think about it before I smile and nod my head softly, looking up into his perfect chocolate eyes.

"I know." I tell him and I cuddle up closer to him and snuggle into his chest, loving the feeling of finally being loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~
This books really didn't have that many filler chapters but you guys know that it's starting to get to that part of the book which means chapters are getting shorter! Five chapters left!

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Do you out sugar in you spaghetti?