Breakfast and Interviews

Elliot's POV

I wake up to kisses being nuzzled into my neck, soft lips pressing into the curve of my throat and I feel my lips twitch as my dick comes to life. My mind is a haze, somewhere lost in my dream, but I open my eyes against the sun and come face to face with Courtney.

And suddenly, the kisses don't feel so good.

I try to ignore the way my mood takes a dive and turn my attention to Bambi who has a sweet smile on her face, her eyes so big without her glasses. "Good morning, babe." She greets me and I give her a smile back, wrapping my arms around her waist before I'm flipping her over. Courtney squeals in surprise while I pepper her faces with kisses before pulling back and giving her a wide grin.

       "Hello, Bambi. I have my interview today!" I tell her and she claps her hands before pulling me down for a kiss, her nose touching mine sweetly.

       "Congrats, babe." She tells me and I soak in the praise. "Want to have breakfast together, before we have to leave?"

      "Waffles?" I ask her and she smiles up at me.

      "Definitely." I kiss her forehead before I'm pulling off of her soft body, grabbing her hand to drag her along as we get out of bed. Her soft curves are on full display until she covers them with a pair of my shorts and a t-shirt. I grab my own pants before we're leaving my room.

      When we get down the hallway, I find Mikey sitting in the kitchen eating cereal and I shake my head at him. "Look at you, eating a peasant's breakfast." I tell him and he flips me off. "You look tired." I tell him and he scoffs before he glares at me.

       "I am not going to fall asleep to your name being screamed from the room next to mine." He says and I chuckle while Courtney huffs and crosses her arms.

"Fine. I'll scream your name at your next football game. Better?" She asks and Mikey grins.

"Much." He says. Bambi and I get to work on the waffles, knowing neither of us will likely get lunch. She has classes until three and I have a one o'clock class right after my interview today at eleven. We decide to throw blueberries in the batter and even some cinnamon, though most of the fruit ended up in her hand or mouth.

"You know, the purpose of blueberry pancakes is that there are blueberries in them." I tell her in amusement as she eats yet another.

"Hush, Elliot. Just stand there and look pretty." She tells me and the three of us laugh and enjoy our banter as we always do in the mornings. Once the food is done and we've all eaten, Courtney and I head back into my room to start getting ready for the day. I close the door behind me and watch as she begins undressing. Her small body is soft and curvy, just how I like it and I enjoy the show as she walks to her drawer in my dresser and picks out some clothes for the day.

"Do you like what you see?" She asks me as she continues looking through the drawer.

"I would, but I can't seem to find you. You're a little short." I tell her and she scoffs before throwing a bundle of socks at me. I laugh as I pass her and get the clothes I set out for today from my desk by my closet. Once I'm sure I have everything, I make my way across the hall to the bathroom. My shower doesn't take long, and I make sure to use my expensive cologne when I get out and dry myself. I dress myself in a collared shirt and blue jeans before I hang my towel back up and make my way out of the room.

Just as I go to open the door to my room, it's does so by itself, revealing Bambi getting her keys out of her purse. Once she sees me on the other side, she stands on the tips of her toes before she leans forward and presses a kiss to my lips.