Chapter 26: Come Fly with Me

The sun was bright, warming the room as Nicole stirred awake

The sun was bright, warming the room as Nicole stirred awake. Her head throbbed as she opened her eyes. Her body was sluggish and sore. The room smelled of sex and musk as the sheets grew sour with daybreak. As she rolled over, unprepared for the sunlight, Nicole spotted Michael sleeping soundly beside her. His back, shoulders, and strong arms exposed, she watched his eyelids flicker and wondered what he must've been dreaming about. Softly she touched his matted hair, pinching the curls between her fingers. Never, in a million years, could she have imagined her life in this moment. Nicole leaned in, crossing the big bed to kiss the top of his head. She lingered over Michael for a moment, before suddenly feeling emotional and turning away to sit up. The room was a mess, she was in dire need of a shower, and her limbs were weak with dehydration. So Nicole forced herself out of bed, but headed first for coffee.

Michael's eyes opened slowly. For the first time on this trip he felt well-rested as his body awoke naturally. He stretched, covering half the bed with his long limbs. Rolling over he reached for Nicole... Unsurprisingly, she wasn't there.

Sitting up, leaning against the headboard, Michael spotted her across the room as he rubbed his eyes. Nicole's hair was pulled up high revealing her petite body dressed in the same shirt, his shirt, from the night before. Her hips were swaying softly, dancing to a rhythm only she could hear as he watched her tip a sugar packet in her coffee. Michael loudly cleared his throat to catch her attention. When she turned instantly, her bright smile took his breath away.

Nicole: Good morning, Michael.

Michael's only response was to match her smile, his stomach slowly filling with butterflies. She looked incredible in this shirt that barely covered her bottom. Her breasts were free, though hidden behind buttons only half fastened. Unable to take his eyes away, Michael watched as Nicole walked towards him holding her coffee in both hands. She took a long sip before setting the mug on a nightstand and crawling close for an eager kiss.

Michael: Mhmm, what is that taste?

Nicole: Coffee?

Michael: No...

Michael held her waist tighter as his tongue dove deep past her lips like a scavenger. Nicole finally pulled herself back, her cheeks flush and giggling. Michael was biting back a mischievous grin.

Nicole: What!?

Michael licked his lips and smacked them together loudly.

Michael: Is that... Morning breath?

Nicole's eyes went wide as she covered her mouth and leaped towards the bathroom. But as usual, Michael was quicker, grabbing her arm and pulling her back to his lap. He laughed loudly as she struggled against his weight to no avail.

Nicole: No! Why are you doing this to me!?

Michael: I love the way you taste--

Nicole: Ugh, you're so gross!