Chapter 28: Family Day - Part Two: Lunch

Michael stepped cautiously into the dining room, immediately smelling whiskey in the air

Jackie: Michael!

Marlon: You and Mother finally finished cryin'!?

Tito: Shut up Marlon! You know you cry just as much as Michael do. You alright man?

Michael: Yeah... It just all goes through me, you know?

Jermaine: Hey, I get it. It's weird being back together again with the kids and all. It's been so long--

Tito: Too long... Everyone's just so busy these days.

Randy: Ain't nobody busier than you with three kids!

Marlon: Gettin 'busy!!'--

Jermaine: Shut up Marlon.

Jackie: How you got so many kids, Tito!?

Tito: I don't know man. It just happened!

Jermaine: I'm worn out with just two--

Jackie: I'm surprised you don't have 12, 'Maine, the way you stay messin' around--

Jermaine: Man, shut up Jackie. You don't know what you talking about!

Tito: I got three. Jackie, you have one. Marlon and Jermaine each got two... When you gonna settle down have some kids, Mike?

Michael: You know I want a whole house of kids--

Marlon: Yeah, but when? You know we can't stay young and fine forever! You need a wife--

Jermaine: Bro, your girl is hot!

Jackie: Shit, she bad as hell, Mike!--

Marlon: But can she be a good wife though?--

Jermaine: Who cares! Where'd you find her at man?

Tito: Shut the fuck up, Jermaine. Don't you have enough girls?

Jermaine: Why's everybody trippin!?

Randy: But for real Mike, she's sick. I need me a girl like her--

Marlon: Shut up Randy, ain't you still in high school?

Randy: Screw you, I just turned 18!--

Joseph: BOYS!

The room grew cold in a flash as Joseph's chilling voice filled the air. No one moved. Not even to breathe.

Joseph: Glad to see all my boys in one place. Have a seat. We have business to discuss.

~*~*~

Overall, Nicole loved coming to visit the Jackson home. It was immaculately decorated and clean, and though she was never really alone with Michael as security and staff were often roaming, the house always felt so peaceful and serene. Today, that was not the case. Children were running in circles, men were cursing like sailors and the women were cackling like hyenas.