CH 2: New beginnings & Hot Strangers

Listen to Kamikaze by & Diplo

Chapter 2

Walking down the halls of the school pretending I was entering it for the first time, I tried to imagine what sort of drana awaited my very existence today.

All that day dreaming quickly disappeared when I fell face first on the corridor. Muttering profanities to myself, I heard the most drool worthy voice hovering above me.

I'm not exaggerating when I say it sounded sexy as hell.

"You must enjoy kissing the
floor on the first day of school. Need any help?" he offered with a seemingly uninterested tone.

Looking up I saw the most attractive boy ever, black with hints of chestnut brown hair that was swept up perfectly and shaped his well structured face. His deep green eyes bore into mine waiting for an answer. His broad shoulders blocked out anything else in sight. His monotone outfit made him seem like he walked straight off a magazine catalogue.

"N-no thanks I'm capable of helping myself," I stuttered, diverting my eye contact realizing I was drooling by looking at him the whole time.

Since when did you stutter Shay?

Attempting to stand up, I slipped once more landing on my butt with a loud thump realizing how much of a fool I'd made out of myself. Ignoring the stares I got from passing students.

Smirking, he bent down to lend me a hand.

"Thanks," I muttered appreciatively while wiping the imaginary dust off my jeans and grabbing his outstretched hand. But before I could he pulled back and took his phone out of his pocket which was vibrating and accepted the call.

Holding one finger up, he conversed with the other person on the other end of the line as if I wasn't patiently waiting too be picked up even though I didn't really need too.

What? He offered. What an utter and complete jerk.

Hauling myself up I heard him chuckle to the other person on the line. "You'll always be my baby girl," he flirted back unaware of my presence even though I was standing right in front of him.

Snatching his iPhone out of his hand I ended the call while the other girl on the line was cackling like a constipated hyena.

"Chivalry is dead in the world today, thanks to idiots like you." With that I stalked off and left a confused boy.

Attractively hot confused boy.

Where had I seen him before?

Well, obviously it was a small town. I checked my watch, and saw that classes were going to start in a few minutes. I scurried down the hall with my head down in my book bag only to bump into another figure.

"Watch yourself there," he said holding my shoulders.I didn't reply and continued digging in my book bag. He waved a hand in front of my face when I still hadn't moved from my position.

"What?" I looked up annoyed and saw yet another new face.

What was it with all the new hot students that I haven't noticed before?

He was tall with broad shoulders with a good-looking face with black hair and kind brown eyes and plastered on it was an annoying smirk.

"What crawled up your panties this morning," he muttered while adding, "Do you know where the front office is?"

Before I could drop a retort and lash out at him, my subconscious told me not to waste my time and just to direct him."Sure, right this way....asshole." I muttered at the end turning before seeing his reaction.