1

I quickly went to my kitchen and ate the breakfast my mother made me. It was my final year in high school, and I didn't care about anyone or anything. I just wanted to enjoy my last year, then get my ass to LA. 

"Y/N?" My mother said jogging into the kitchen in her gym clothes. She's so fit and healthy, I love it. My mum is a single mum, and basically raised me on her own. She tries to get out with guys, but I don't know if she actually enjoys it. 

"Hey mum." I said smiling as I saw her. 

"Honey it's your senior year!" She said getting out her bottle of water from the fridge.

"Are you excited?" 

"Yes I am. Really excited. I can't wait to get to LA." I replied just imagining it, "yeah, we have a lot of packing to do." She replied taking a sip of her water. We both were gonna go together, which I was excited about. Since I couldn't stay away from her that long. 

"Anyways, I got to get going." I replied taking my keys. I kissed my mother goodbye and drove my way to school. I was only excited to see my best friend and that's pretty much it. I didn't care about any of the drama or shit the students did there. Especially for the freshmen. 

"Y/N!" My best friend Riley said from afar. 

"Hey girl!" I replied chuckling as she jogged her way to me. "How are you?! Oh my god I missed you." She said hugging me. I've been basically around Riley since freshman year. She helped me through everything and I couldn't have survived high school without her. 

"Ugh, I have Math first period, imagine." I said rolling my eyes at my timetable. She then kept nudging my arm with her elbow.  "Take a look at that boy." She said smiling. I looked to see some guy in our year looking at us. He was smiling and there's just something about his smile that got me going. 

"Who is that?" I said looking away. 

"Oh that's Cole." She said giggling like the little hoe she is. "Oh god," I replied laughing while rolling my eyes. "Anyways I have to go, I have math." I said hugging her. As I left, Cole was still looking, which caused me to feel uncomfortable but I kinda liked it. 

"Alright class! Settle down and get out your books." The teacher said. I quickly sat down and got my shit ready.

There were some girls giggling and basically staring at our Math teacher, which obviously got me looking at him too.

He was a 5'8 looking man with perfect hair and such a perfect jaw. His eyes reminded me of milky chocolate and his skin looked soft and warm as cinnamon. He was wearing a suit and tie and all I could think of, was him stripping down those clothes, just revealing his sexy body under them. God I couldn't get my eyes off him, no wonder the girls were staring.         

"Excuse me," I heard as I kept looking. "Excuse me!" It came louder. I looked up at him and saw him raising an eyebrow. "Did you hear what I said? Open page 10," He said looking straight at my eyes.

A few of the girls giggled at me, which annoyed me, but I insisted on not giving a shit. I did what he asked and that's when he started class. "Alright, now that we're ready with our books, I'm Mr Holland, and before we continue our lesson, I'd like to call out the names so I could get to know whose who," he said walking towards his desk and picking up a paper. He called out each and everybody's name, including mine.

"Y/N," He said looking around. I raised my hand up and saw him look quickly my way. "Nice to meet you Y/N." He said smirking at me while looking at me from up and down.

God I just want to get off this chair and jump on his ass. He was so beautiful. The whole time he explained, it came difficult to me, especially when I kept looking at him and day dreamed. I couldn't concentrate from his appearance. 

He was definitely going to be a distraction this year.