39

I held his hand as we went back to his house, feeling the soft warmth his cinnamon skin gave me. "Who is it?" I smiled as we entered his house, getting hit by the smell of mint and burnt wood.

"Harry." He smiled as he answered his phone.

"Hey what's up man!" He said as he let go of my hand, walking towards his room. I kind of felt a little bad, but I tried to not let it bother me. It looked like they really vibe, but I kind of wanted to fit in too.

"Tom?" I said, trying to get his attention.

"Tom?" I watched him as he walked back and forth, laughing as I guessed Harry was talking some shit. "Tom!?" I yelled.

"Hold on," he looked up at me furrowing his eyebrows while pointing a finger at me. I wanted to seriously take that phone and smash it against the wall after that.

"Tom I'm leaving." I rolled my eyes as I walked away. I looked back to see if he was coming after me, but he kept laughing with Harry not even bothering to acknowledge me. I then just kept walking, quickly getting an uber as I do so. I waited outside his house for seven minutes, until the uber came.

"Y/N?!" I heard his voice as I walked towards the uber.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Going home." I hid my face, "goodnight."

"No, what the hell?!" He walked towards the car. "You're seriously being over dramatic! I was in a phone call!"

"Tom-"

"No this is so fucking dumb! You get upset over every shit, stop pissing on me all the time and just relax!" He kept saying as I felt dizzy and wanted to actually sink into the floor. Before he could even continue on more, I ran to the side of the road and threw up, feeling lightheaded and so fatigued.

"Oh my god, Y/N!" He rushed to me, placing his hand on my back.

"I'm so sorry." His soft voice calmed me down. After I finished my little meltdown, he picked me up and held me all the way back to his house. He quickly laid me on his bed and ran out to do something I didn't know of, until he came back with a glass of water and a wet towel. He placed it on my forehead and held my hands. "I'm sorry." He whispered smiling.

"No, it's okay." I smiled how he took care of me. I really needed to relax with all this happening, I'm getting emotional over everything these days and it's getting way overboard. He laid down next to me, placing my head on his shoulder where he kissed my head and caressed his finger on my arm.

"I still remember when I first saw you enter the classroom," he chuckled. "I was praying, hoping to god you were legal. It's just something about you that kept me so hooked."

"Oh yeah, what is it?" I smiled.

"That's something I'm still trying to figure out myself. Your eyes? Your smile? I don't know." He sighed as he revealed his sun-like smile.

"I honestly never ever expected to be with you Tom. Everyone was going around saying how hot the new maths teacher was, and I didn't really pay attention till that day I went to your class. I was obsessed too." I laughed as I remembered how dirty I thought of him. "And I always wondered if you knew I was staring."

"Oh yeah, I knew." He laughed. "I liked it though." We both laughed. He was just so charming, always knew what to say, well sometimes. I just hoped I don't get so anxious to the point where he makes me puke again. I always had social anxiety, and it always fucks up with me.

I just hoped he could help me through this hard ass life.