12

I couldn't stop thinking about how Tom told me he liked me yesterday. It felt like I just met the guy, and I thought we were just having fun, but I guess we weren't.

I sat down in his class and tried to be neutral as ever, considering I ran away from his house after that. I felt like a complete idiot, and he probably hated me by now. 

"Guys welcome our new student, Charlie." Our schools principal said as he entered through the door, and in came this beautiful boy. His eyes were a perfect blue colour and had soft luscious hair. He looked like such a sweet boy, and I decided I would be the one to show him around after class.

After he sat down in his seat I looked at Tom who was already looking at me. After he gave me a confused look, he started class. I couldn't help but think he noticed me looking at Charlie. I mean, I'm not going to date the guy. I just got amused by his appearance. I felt bad remembering yesterday, and how I just left like that. He probably won't be talking to me for a long time. 

As class finished, I quickly walked towards the new boy and introduced myself. 

"Hey! I'm Y/N, I'll be your tour guide for today." I said smiling.

"Oh really?" He replied chuckling. "Since it's lunch time, please guide me to the cafeteria because I'm starving." 

"Sure." I giggled as I walked with him towards it. He seemed like a dork, and I liked that a lot. "Okay! This is the cafeteria, you got food with you? Or do you need to buy something?" 

"Nah, I begged my mum for McDonalds for my first day here." 

"Sick." I laughed as we went to sit on a table.

"So where were you before here?" 

"Oh I lived in Cardiff, stayed there all my life and then boom, I'm here now, in this strange school with people I don't know, except you of course." He explained as he got his food out. 

"You seem like a dork, are you a dork?" 

"Yes, I'm a total dork." He smiled as he took a bite out his burger. "Same, but I prefer myself as a complete dumbass, but it's cool." 

"Oh my god." He said laughing and almost choked on his water. 

"What?" I laughed with him.  

"It's just the way you said that," he said wiping his mouth. "Ahhh man, I like you. Weird, but interesting." 

"Well thank you Charlie." I smiled feeling good about myself. "The school is full of fake ass people but I mean it's senior year, not that it matters." 

"True, I hope there's good universities here."  He said looking at his burger like it was his girlfriend. 

"Hey, I heard you're new here." Poppy said coming up from behind me, looking at Charlie.

What the hell does she want now? 

"Yeah, just arrived now." He smiled at her while stepping on my foot slightly. I'm guessing he has a crush on her? 

"Well, see you around Charlie." She gave him a seducing smile and a wink. She then walked off, not looking back. It took me a couple of seconds until I realised Tom walked passed her, and eventually pass me. He didn't look at me though, which kinda disappointed me. 

"Let me guess, you like her?" I rolled my eyes. 

"What? Pshhh nah." He said shaking his head, looking the other way. "By the way, did you see the math teacher? What the hell man he's like a fucking model, I'm kinda jealous of those muscles." 

"Yeah, you should feel them-" I said but quickly stopped noticing what I just said. 

"Ooo? Someone touched the math teacher?!" He smiled.

"Shhhh! I didn't!" 

"Hey, you're legal. It's not really a problem." 

"Yeah, well in that case I'll be right back." I said following Tom, in which he went towards the vending machine. "Here." I said taking my notepad out of my bag. I wrote down the cafe I wanted to meet him in, to talk about the scandalous thing I did yesterday.

"Meet me there at 6, and please don't be late." I said then quickly walked back to Charlie. 

I guess I liked him back.