34

It's been a day since I called Tom back and I felt like an actual piece of shit. I knew what I was doing was wrong, so I had to at least say something to him, but face to face.

"Where were you?" He said as he pulled me in and furrowed his eyebrows. The whole house smelled like fresh pancakes, and that's probably what he just had. "Y/N?!" He said interrupting my thoughts on food.

"Yeah! Sorry! I know I should have called but like, you did walk out on me Tom." I crossed my arms as I walked towards his kitchen.

"Y/N, you scared me. I mean I understand you ignoring me for what I did, but for that long?!"

"Tom the only person you should blame is you."

"Oh yeah, if you were so upset why were you out ice skating with some guy?!"

"Oh so you saw my snap-"

"Y/N answer me!" He said looking so cute as he was jealous. "First you lied about going out with Poppy and now you're over here blaming me for this shit."

"Okay I'm sorry! Oh my god I'm sorry!" I sighed as I chewed on the fresh strawberries that was put out.

"Y/N you're not taking this serious." He walked towards me, placing his forearm on the counter and watching me eat.

"Thomassss, I'm sorry babyyy," I pouted like he does to me. "I won't do it again." I placed my hands on his shoulders, pulling his body on to mine.

"But I am still upset about what you did yesterday."

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry on behalf of that, I was a big dick head and I shouldn't have ran off like that."

"I was trying to make us have a good night-"

"I know. I'll make it up to you." He smiled then placed his lips on mine. "Just please don't ignore me like that again, I was scared-"

"You were jealous-"

"Scared-"

"Jealous!"

"I was not!"

"Yes you were!" I laughed and pushed my head back.

"Who was that guy anyways?!"

"He's just a guy I met in the club, he's really nice, you should meet him."

"Nah, I'm fine."

"See I knew you were jealous!" I giggled which made him pick me up and throw me on the bed. He placed his wet lips on my neck and down to my chest. I loved him with all my heart, but he really needed to lighten up. "So since it'a Saturday, what's the plan for today?"

"Well, I have a few friends coming over tonight for a big rugby game, and I need you to be here with me."

"Will there be snacks and pizza?"

"Oh there will be more than that."

"Then I'm in." I smiled thinking about tonight, and possibly after tonight too. I wanted to have sex, since I've been dying for it since yesterday. We ended up going shopping for all the snacks and ordered pizza for tonight. The only friend I knew was Harrison, I had no idea who the others were, and I just hoped they weren't some kind of douchebags. I decided I was the one to get all the food and drinks ready while Tom was setting up the TV for the game.

"Oh they're here." He said as the door bell rang. I quickly went into his room and into his closet to change into something more comfortable, since we'd be sitting all night. I heard a bunch of men just shouting and laughing as Tom greeted them.

"Y/N." Tom said as he came in. "Baby listen, the guys are a bit crazy, so if you want to chill in my room till they're gone it's fine by me."

"No! It's fine Tom, plus I want to watch the game." I kissed his lips. He smiled then wrapped his arm around me as we both walked out the room to his friends. There were four of them, one which was Harrison.

"Guys this is my beautiful girlfriend Y/N." Tom said introducing me in the cutest way ever.

I eventually met all his friends and that's when we all started to eat and yell like crazy at the game. I would mostly either stare at the TV or at Tom. He was just so handsome looking so focused. I honestly just wanted the game to end and for everyone to leave so I can jump on Tom. And eventually, the time came.

"Oh man that's a lot of mess." Tom said looking at the living room as everyone left.

"Yes but who cares, let's clean it in the morning." I said seductively looking at him as I placed my hands on his chest, slowly taking his shirt off. "I have been waiting for this since yesterday."

"Well I wish you told me that earlier." He replied looking at my lips. He picked me up and took me all the way to his room where he stripped our clothes off and quickly turned me over, pulling waist up to where he had full control. I curved my back as I felt his hands on my waist, waiting for his entrance from the back.

His hands went to my thighs, opening up my legs a bit further so he could have all the entrance. I was on a Ferris wheel, one minute I would go up, then I would fly back down, that's how his thrusting felt like, giving me two feelings, and I couldn't decide which one was better. The fact that he was doing it from the back or the fact that he slapped my ass in the process. Whatever it was, I was so glad he was my maths teacher.

A teacher who could fuck so good.