22

I slowly walked down the halls while wrapping myself with a blanket. My stomach was killing me this morning and my lady parts actually hurt as I walked. Tom really outdid me yesterday. He went overboard and I think I deserved it, in a good and bad way. I kinda deserve the aftermath though, since I jumped on him after all I said. 

"Good, morning?" Poppy said confused to see me in a blanket. 

"I'm dying Poppy, this blanket is the only thing helping." 

"Why? What happened?" She said as she was taking her books out. 

"I," I said going close to her face. "I got fucked by Tom yesterday, and now I can't even walk straight!" 

"OH MY GOD!" She yelled, which caused me to quickly shut her up. She then covered her mouth and started jumping up and down like a monkey, causing everyone to look at her. She embarrassed the hell out of me. 

"Pop stop before I chop your head off!" I sighed as I banged my head on the locker. 

"Well you better get ready, first class is Math." She said smiling as she dragged me towards it. I didn't want to see Tom after that sex, I was just too embarrassed. As she pushed me inside the class I saw him writing the next lesson on the board. He looked absolutely fine and healthy, while I suffered. I slowly went to my chair and stood near it, afraid to sit down since my vagina would hurt like a bitch.

"Y/N sit!" Poppy whispered while tapping my elbow. 

"I can't!" I whispered back scared. The whole class was basically looking at me. As Tom was writing the board, he looked back at me and smirked, raising his eyebrows. 

"You just came back from Antarctica?" He said teasing me, which caused some of the people to giggle. "Sit down Y/N." He was such an ass! He knew I was suffering! I then slowly did and held in my pain, until Poppy's dumb ass forced me down. I opened my mouth and banged my table with my fist from that sudden pain. I wanted to fucking kill her. 

"OW?!" I loudly whispered at her. I slowly aligned myself and looked at Tom to see him laughing at me.  

He knew he did this to me, that's why he's laughing like a big shit. 

"Alright class," he tried containing himself from laughing. "So we're going to-" he tried talking but kept laughing. The class just went and laughed with him, but these fuckers don't know what he did to me. So we finally went on with the class and basically the whole school day. I was so relieved knowing it was the end of it and it was also Friday.

"Hey turtle." He said as I walked towards the door. 

"I'm slow and you caused it!" I said to his face as we finally reached outside. 

"Yeah, I did didn't I?" He smiled to himself.

"How did you get here?" 

"My mum dropped me off since I couldn't  drive." I hissed at him. 

"Hey, you asked for it." 

"Whatever. You gonna drop me off or what?" 

"Sure, what's your destination?" 

"Home." 

"Oh so you don't want to come over? Maybe I could-" 

"No. I need to take a hot bath after what you caused me." 

"Why don't you take it over at my place? I have a really big bathtub and bathbombs too." 

"I'm trying to relief my vagina not sting it." I sighed as he drove away from school. 

"Okay, then just a nice hot bath at my place. I will set it up for you with a nice basket of fruits and a drink on me. 

"I actually deserve it, since you hurt me." 

"Hey, at least you liked it." 

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. I ended up taking the hot bath at his house. His bathtub was big and so comfortable. I was so relieved when I sat in the water. 

"Okay here's your fruits and drinks." He said coming inside and placing them on the table near me. 

"Thanks." I smiled as I pushed my head back.

"This is so much better." 

"I know." He replied chuckling while taking off his shirt. 

"What are you doing?!" 

"I'm joining?" 

"Uhhhhh no?! You're not?!" 

"Oh don't be silly." He smiled as he stripped down. I couldn't believe him. I sighed and pushed my head back as he joined in. He went under me and sat my body on top of his. I felt his junk and kinda felt turned on, but there was no way I could have sex today. 

"Why are you doing this?" I said looking at his face as he munched on the strawberries. 

"Doing what?" He looked back at me. 

"Why are you always picking me up and taking me back to this place? Even when I told you we have to take a break." 

"You want the honest truth?" 

"Yes." 

"I can't stop thinking about you Y/N. I wake up every morning excited just to see you. I know you might find this silly, but I just want to spend my life with you." 

"Why?" 

"Why? Why not? How can you not? You're just so special to me Y/N, I can't just let go of you like that. You're torturing me." 

"That's good." I giggled. I placed my head on his collar bone, watching as his hand kept picking out the grapes. 

"You better eat these fruits, I didn't pick them out for me to eat it alone." 

"Okay." I smiled as I took a bite of a strawberry. 

"That's it?!" He said looking at me.

"That's it?!" He said tickling me, causing me to giggle like a little school girl. After he stopped, he placed his hand on my jaw and pulled my face towards him, to kiss his soft lips. He was so tasty, ugh it's so much better than a birthday cake. In fact, if I kissed his lips with birthday cake icing, it would be the best dessert ever made. As we made out, someone entered.

Tom quickly let go the kiss and looked to see a guy standing. "Mate?" Tom said raising his eyebrows. "Can't you see I'm busy?!" 

"Yeah, I'm-I'm sorry!" He said as he stared at us. 

"Get out?!" 

"Right!" His funny friend said then quickly left.

He was so cute yet dumb. 

"Sorry, that's my best friend Harrison. I totally forgot about our dinner plans!" He sighed while placing his hands on his forehead. 

"What just happened?!" I laughed at this whole scene. 

"Do you want to go to dinner with us?" 

"Tom-" 

"Look, I know we're not supposed to be shown together outside, but just this one time! Please?! It's Friday." 

"Fine." I sighed while rolling my eyes, smiling at him. I really didn't want to go, but he begged so I couldn't turn that down.