29

It's been 8 weeks since the incident, and I finally was healing. I hated staying in my bed and not doing anything. It felt like forever, but I could finally get off my bed now, except I needed crutches. I was so relived coming back to school, I haven't heard about Tom in the longest, and it was kinda peaceful, but I missed his voice.

"Hey! How are you?" Some random student said as I was moving through the halls.

"I'm good thanks." I smiled as he passed. I guess it was nice having the attention of people around me, but I didn't like it that much. It was kind of annoying at most times. After Poppy and I got our books ready for Math class, my heart started beating quickly as I remembered him again. God I don't know why I was dying to see him, after he hurt the hell out of me. As I entered the class, I noticed another teacher.

"What happened to Mr Holland?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Oh you didn't hear? Mr Holland quit." He said causing anxiety to kick me in the face. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

There was no way he would quit like that, he loves teaching. I took a seat and didn't even focus in class, I was thinking of Tom, and how he's not even here, how he hasn't been around me for this long and I started to wonder why he just left. Poppy was happy, but I lied to her and told her I was too. The whole school day, I was just thinking of him, and deciding wether I should visit his house or leave him be.

"Y/N you not coming with us?" She said as we walked out the school.

"Oh no I got an uber, I have to go to some place before I head home." I replied smiling.

"You sure you don't want to come? We can drop you off?"

"No it's fine." I smiled. "See you guys later!" I decided to go to his house, and dear god I knew I should get slapped in the face for being such a dumbass, but I had to check up on him. I had to know what was going through his brain.

"Thank you." I said to the uber as he dropped me off at his house. I made my way to his house and rang the door bell. It took a while until he finally opened the door, looking absolutely beautiful. I forgot how breathtaking he was in real life.

"What is wrong you?!" I said furrowing my eyebrows. His smile then faded as he looked at me confused. I then used my crutches and moved into his house. He quickly held my waist to make sure I move in safely, which was sweet of him but I'm still pissed at him.

"I'm fine! I can move on my own." I said to him as I stood near the couch.

"Why did you quit your job?! Tom you loved that job more than anything! I can't just let you walk out like that from something you love!" I said poking my finger at his chest. He then smiled at me and placed his hands on my shoulder. He moved close to my body and hugged me tightly. It felt so unreal having his arms around me again, in so long.

"God I missed you." He whispered in my ear.

After he let go of the hug he helped me by sitting on his couch. He got a few drinks then sat down next to me, staring at my eyes.

"I'm waiting for your answer Tom."

"I'm happy I left. I'm happy where I am right now. Did I love teaching? Yes I did. But was it right for me? No."

"What do you mean? You were so good at it, and people loved you."

"They loved me because the way I acted, I was just a cool guy that could joke around with. I decided to join my dad in his business and help him continue it."

"Really?!" I opened my mouth while smiling.

"Oh man that's really great Tom!" I giggled while placing my hand on his arm, but I quickly took it off. "Sorry." I said putting a strand of my hair behind my ear, looking at the floor. He then took my hand and placed it back where it was.

"It's fine." He smiled while patting it and caressing it. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, much better thank you. Although I'll miss you as a teacher. It was fun." I smiled. I then noticed I could actually be with him now that he's not a teacher anymore, and that was honestly so good. I was so excited for what's coming.

"Yeah, it was fun while it lasted." He chuckled.

"So I heard you want to be a dancer?" He smiled as he drank.

"Where did you hear that?"

"Your mum."

"Oh nooo!" I laughed while hiding my face.

"Hey! That's a great job!" He laughed along. "You should definitely be one."

"I don't know Tom, I don't know if I could handle all that. I mean what if I didn't even get in? That would be so hard."

"Hey, just know that we're here for you-I'm here for you." He smiled. I stared at him and felt his passion back again, and I'm so happy he's back to being that man I love.

"Thanks Tom, I just wanted to check on you. I better call an uber now."

"Are you crazy? I'll drive you home." He furrowed his eyebrows then helped me get to his car. I was so relieved knowing he's different, and doesn't actually hate me now. It was really quiet the whole ride home, except the radio. It was playing a pretty romantic, sensual song that would probably remind me of Tom next time I hear it.

"Thanks for the ride," I said smiling as he helped me to my door.

"Hey don't worry about it, and if you ever need anything, just tell me." He smiled then kissed my cheek. I smiled then unlocked my door as he walked back to his car. I froze and looked at it, dying to let out the words I've been holding on to.

"Hey Tom?!" I said turning around and looking at his eyes before he enters his car.

"Yeah?" He smiled.

"I love you too." I said. He opened his eyes wide and stared at me. I then entered my house and closed the front door, smiling like a goof. I looked out my window to see him with the biggest grin.

He entered his car and stared at the steering wheel, with that same smile on.

He still has feelings for me.