16

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled as we drove towards the restaurant. I was in the car with him while my mother got in her own car.

"I swear Tom I'm going to DESTROY YOU!"

"Relax! I couldn't just say no like tha-"

"Uhhh Yes?! You could say no Tom! Why are you always doing this shit with me?!" I sighed looking at the surroundings from my window.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to spend my Friday alone at home." He said softly, causing me to shiver from the thought of him on top of me.

"Tom," I sighed. "I was going to come back, and sleep over."

"Really?"

"Yes! I was just gonna eat dinner and spend some time with her then go to your place." I said patting his thigh. He smiled then picked my hand up and kissed it. He was so cute. I knew he wanted to spend time, and I guess I should let this slide for now, but I was just scared. If my mum finds out I'm dead.

"So how long you guys been dating?" My mum said setting the shitty mood in. I didn't understand why she had to do that, it's not funny.

"We're not dating mother." I said raising my eyebrows while skimming through the menu. We ended up going to Nando's, her favorite restaurant. I was praying to god no one from school comes here. I just wanted to have a normal day without drama.

"Oh? But I always see you two together?"

"Mum we are not dating." I forced a chuckle.

My mum and Tom were talking the whole time, mostly about stories when I was a child. I obviously didn't care about it and didn't listen to whole time. We eventually finished and were heading out. Everything was fine until some random person came up to us.

"Hey Mr Holland!" He said smiling at him while my mother looked at us confusingly. I quickly took my mum away from that scene and went towards the parking, thanking god he didn't see me.

"Mr Holland?" My mother said raising her eyebrows.

"He's a tutor, it's a school thing." I nervously chuckled at her question. She smiled and nodded at him, probably think how he's a great guy and I should start dating him, which I already am. Little did she know.

"Hey sorry about that, uhm well I'm glad we had a good talk today Ms-" Tom said coming back and putting his hand out.

"Just call me Y/M/N." My mum shook his hand. "Well I'm gonna head home because I have a movie date!" She giggled and went towards her car, which startled me.

"Date?!" I said going after her.

"Mhm, some hot dude at work asked me out!"

"Oh my god have fun!!" I felt extremely happy for her, hugging her like there's no tomorrow. She was finally letting go and dating again. Go mum. I said my goodbyes to her and finally reached back to Toms, where he went to his room and took off his hoodie, revealing his sexy muscular torso. I followed him in and stood in the doorway. I wanted to jump on him, but I waited, since I was pissed.

"What?" He said taking off his shoes, looking at me.

"I could kill you." I said crossing my arms.

"Look, I'm sorry what happened, I know that was risky and we could have gotten in deep shit-"

"Could?! Tom that was so fucking close! I take class with that guy, and if he saw me it would have been the end for me!" I raised my voice.

He looked upset as I talked, probably regretting what he did.

"Look, forget it. Just be glad nothing happened." I sighed then took off my shirt, revealing my bra.

"What are you doing?"

"Continuing what we didn't finish." I replied taking off skirt then running to him, jumping on his sexy body and causing me to fall on the bed. "You're so sexy!" I squealed while giggling.

He went on top of me and took off my lace underwear with his teeth, making me ten times more horny. As he came back, I pulled his head towards me so I could dig my lips back on his.

Who knew fucking my maths teacher was so good.