7

I walked towards my class excited as hell to see him. I dressed myself up for him today, which probably was a  dumb but I just had to.

I walked in the class to see a couple of students in there already, but no sign of the teacher. I sat myself in the front and got my books ready. 

"Hey Y/N," some girl said behind me. I looked to see one of my classmates, Poppy. 

"Yes Poppy?" I replied. 

"How come you always ready for math class? And how come you're dressed like a prostitute today?" She said laughing with her hoes. I decided to not give a shit, and turn around, pissing her off because she didn't get a reaction. She was so rude and for no apparent reason, I wasn't gonna bother with her child like mind. 

"Good afternoon class," Tom said as he walked in the class with his cup of coffee. He sat down on his seat and took care of his supplies, waiting for the rest of the class to join.

He smiled at me and then went to the board, writing down the date and other things I don't care about. "Alright, everyone's here!" He said as he clapped his hand together. He started the class and didn't bother me this time, since I already got one month detention. 

"Mr Holland?" Poppy said making her pitch of voice higher than it is. "Yes?" He replied looking at her as he finished writing some exercises for us to solve on the board. 

"Don't you think Y/N is such a great student? Always coming to class early, and never missing one? And can we talk about how amazing her outfit is!" She said trying to be funny but clearly she wasn't. The people around her laughed, but she probably paid them to, since she's terrible at humor. 

"I think she's an excellent student who has potential. And yes, her outfit is quite dashing today." He said smiling at me. 

"Dashing?!" I mouthed at him while furrowing my eyebrows, smiling. He shrugged his shoulders while smiling back at me, probably wondering what that word is too. 

"Well I think she's showing way too much skin,  shouldn't you send her to the principals office for breaking the dress code?" Poppy said like the snake she is. 

"How about we mind our own business? Since you show skin too sometimes, we don't want hypocrites now do we?" He replied frying her in a pan. She deserved that and more. The whole class giggled and some tried to keep quiet after that. They all knew she deserved it, and I didn't care. 

After the class ended and everyone was leaving, I went up to his desk and looked at him.  "Thanks." I smiled while placing my hand on my almost exposed thigh. 

"Don't worry about it." He replied smiling while looking at my hand movement. I knew he noticed what I did, and that's what I intended to do. I decided to play some games with him, since I had one more period, and it was drama. It wouldn't hurt if I skipped this time, and plus, it was my turn to play. 

"No worries." I whispered. I seductively looked at him and walked my way out the class, swaying my hips a little more for him, so he could come after me, which he did. I walked all the way to the detention room, where it's always empty, and no one would be able to see us. I entered and sat in my chair, crossing my legs and pulling my skirt up a bit. 

I saw as he entered in behind me and closed the door, walking towards his desk. He didn't take his eyes off me as I sat. I just wanted to jump on him but I knew it was way too soon.  "Why are you following me?" I said teasing him while smiling. 

"Hmm, never really thought of that." He replied leaning his back against the desk. He looked so sexy with his warm skin and attractive face. I couldn't get the thought of kissing him out my mind. I slowly got off the desk and walked towards him. 

"Looks like you're gonna have to owe me a whole lot than just one dinner." I said looking at his lips. 

"Oh really?" He said walking closer to my face. "Like what?" He whispered staring at my lips. I then without thinking, kissed his lips. Pulling him on me like glue, holding his jaw and caressing his chest. 

"Oh my god" I said pulling away. "I'm so sorry." I said stepping back a few steps. I couldn't believe what I did, it just happened without a single thought. 

"It's okay," he said smiling. "Don't worry about it." 

"I have to go." I said taking my bag. 

"W-wait! You have detention after school!" He said but I ignored. I quickly ran out the school and got in my car, driving to my house and escaping the action I regretted more than anything. 

I couldn't believe I kissed my math teacher.