46

"Tom open the door!" I yelled as I quickly took the chicken out from the stove. I was cooking dinner for everyone tonight, especially Toms father. I wanted everything to go smoothly, but how Tom acted, I kinda got worried.

"Oh look it's my fucktard dad." Tom put on a goofy voice while moving like a gorilla.

"Tom!" I seethed while laughing. "Open the door!" I took out the food on the table. I then quickly went to Parker's room to get him out so he could meet his grandad.

"Hi!" I smiled as I saw Toms father.

"Hello there Y/N." He nodded his head while smiling. He then looked at Parker who was holding my hand. "This is my grandson?" He said to Tom.

"Yeah." Tom smiled at me.

"Well he looks just like you." His father picked Parker up. "I'm your grandpa."

"Grandpa?" Parker repeated. He actually said it without any problems, I was actually so proud of him.

"Aw! He said it so perfect!" I giggled. "Well then come dinner is ready!" I placed my hand on his back and led him to the dining table.

"Dig in guys." I smiled.

"Thank you so much this dinner is amazing." Toms father smiled as he munched on some of the food. "How old is Parker here?"

"He's two." Tom said.

"Well when he grows up, I would be honored for him to continue in our business."

"Dad he's only two, and I'm pretty sure I'll let him work whatever he wants."

"No, I say he continues our family business-"

"You mean your business." Tom rolled his eyes. I swear Tom was really going to ruin the chance for us to connect as a family.

"So uhm sir-" I tried saying but he quickly interrupted me.

"Call me Dom." He smiled, which caused Tom to furrow his eyebrows at him, making me giggle a little. Tom really disliked his father, and I don't blame him, but I really want him to try.

"Okay Dom, uhm when did you start your business?"

"Oh it's been up since the sixties, and it was my fathers business and now it's mine, so hopefully my son can continue it, unless he wants to continue the teaching job-"

"And what's wrong with that?" Tom disgustingly said.

"Oh you know Thomas, it'a just not a mans job, it's more of a women's job." He said causing me to steam up inside. What the fuck does that mean?! Teaching can be for everyone, not only for ladies? This guys mindset is in the fucking moon.

"For ladies?" Tom opened his eyes and nodded.

"Wow!" Tom sarcastically said while looking at me.

"Yes, but I can tell Parker is going to follow my footsteps." Dom smiled at him.

"Oh don't even try dad, Parker will never be like you. Because he will do whatever the fuck he wants-"

"Thomas!" I said while covering Parker's ears. "What did I say about cussing in front of our son?!"

"I'm sorry on behalf of him darling, I guess he didn't take the class part from us, he's more of his mother-"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Tom got up from his seat and dropped his fork. "What's your problem man?!" He pushed his dads shoulder.

"You better respect yourself you bastard." His father stood up too. I then quickly picked Parker up and took him to his room where he could stay away from all this.