30

"Where did you go yesterday?" Poppy said as we were outside eating lunch.

"Oh, I just went to the pet store." I lied while munching on my food, not eyeing her.

"The pet store?" She said raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, I was thinking of getting a pet cat."

"You hate animals."

"No? I don't mind cats."

"Y/NNNN," she said squinting her eyes. "YOU WENT TO SEE TOM DIDN'T YOU?!" She yelled. I then opened my eyes wide and got my clutches, trying to escape the scene.

"Y/N!" She stopped me as she ran towards me.

"Ugh! Okay! Yes, I went to see Tom!"

"Y/N why?! What did we talk about!?"

"Poppy he's not the same, he's changed, he's a better guy now."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just know." I sighed looking at the floor.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"But he hurt you, Y/N, I don't want him to keep hurting you."

"Poppy, thank you so much, but I promise. I'm fine now." I smiled as I placed my arms on her shoulder. She hugged me and finally got convinced on what I said. She had no idea how he was right now, and I wish she had known. It didn't take long until school ended and I was back home.

I wanted to call him and ask if he can come to take me or even stay over, I just had to tell him what was going through my mind.

"Hello?" I heard his sexy voice through my phone.

"Hey," I replied shyly.

"You okay?! Anything wrong?"

"No! No, I'm fine." I giggled. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to chill?"

"Chill? Okay sure, where and when?"

"Now and anywhere, of course-if, you want to-"

"Y/N, I would love to." He said chuckling. Ugh, he made me so weak. Everything was going back to normal, well at least I hoped so.

"So what would you like to do?" I smiled as I entered the Uber car.

"Whatever you like."

"Well, anywhere but outside because it's freezing."

"Let's just go to my house and order pizza with a movie?"

"Yes. You read my mind." I giggled as I was getting closer to his house. I couldn't wait to tell him about us being back together and finally not fighting anymore.

"Okay! Pizza will be here in thirty minutes." He said putting his hands together as he walked towards the Tv, where he got out his CD collection of movies. "You can look through these or we can go on Netflix." He suggested.

"Thanks." I smiled while looking at the floor. I watched him as he went towards his kitchen, getting us a couple of drinks. "Hey, Tom?"

"Yes?" He smirked as he turned on some colored lights, I guess to set the mood.

"Oh my god, what is this?" I laughed as he came over with the drinks.

"I like these lights! They make my house look extra, and I like that shit."

"Oh god." I laughed at him. "Tom can we talk though?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"So, I was just thinking. Now that you're not a teacher, maybe now we can-"

"Think about getting back together-"

"Yeah! Exactly." I chuckled nervously. He then placed his head back on the couch and looked at the TV ahead of us. "What are you thinking about?" I smiled while looking at him.

"I'm just, thrilled because I never thought I'd ever had you in my arms again." He said with such passion in his eyes. I could just see the sparkle in his eyes as he said that.

"You're so cute," I said placing my hands on his cheeks and dragging his face towards mine, placing my lips on his. He then placed his hands on my face, pulling me even further. We basically made out till the pizza came. A whole thirty-minute session of just, kissing and cuddling.

"Oop! The pizza is here-" he said but I kissed his lips again.

"Tommy-"

"Please don't leave me." I groaned while taking his shirt off.

"Y/N/N-" he laughed but I quickly interrupted him with my kissing. I finally let him go and open the door to get the pizza. God, he was so sexy shirtless. I wanted to grind him then and there. "The pizza is here." He smiled as he placed it on the table.

"I'm starving," I said with relief as he opened the box. We started eating and decided to just talk instead of watching a movie. It was just so incredible hearing his voice next to me, and us just spreading love. No more fears and doubts, just good loving vibes. "I love you," I said slowly shaking my head, looking at him with awe.

"I love you too." He said smiling at me. "I love you too!" He yelled. He stood on top of the couch and started cheering like it was the super bowl.

"Stop you, idiot!" I laughed.

"I'm sorry," he said coming back down. "I'm just happy because I have you." He said causing me to get a cold rush down my spine.

He has me.