14

It's been a whole week since I told Tom I liked him, and honestly, it's been the best week of my life. I've gotten happier which meant better grades, and I didn't need to go to detention anymore since I hang out in his place after school, and it was finally the end of the day.

I walked down the halls to see Charlie, but got quickly faced by Poppy.

"Hey slut." She said spitting her venom at me.

"Wooo, you need a breath mint." I said waving my hand in front of her face, but she quickly smacked it away. "Don't you fucking dare, I will end you."

"You won't do shit Poppy!" I laughed while crossing my arms. "I know what you're doing whore, I know you're out here fucking every man you see-"

"Me? What about you? Putting your pussy out for all the teachers-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She yelled at my face, "LIKE YOU ARENT Y/N?!"

"I actually am not, I'm caring about my grades, but apparently you care more about spreading your leg-" I tried saying but got slapped by her.

I saw the tears in her eyes as she did that. I looked at her then pushed her hardly, which made her and her friends fall on the floor. "Hit me again! Come on! Hit me again bitch! You have no class! You have no class whatsoever!" I yelled going towards her.

The whole school just went around us and stared at us. She then got back up and started pulling my hair, causing me to pull hers back, it was such a terrible fight.

We just kept pushing each other back and forth with our hairs. She's so trashy pulling my hair like that, I found it absolutely stupid. If you want to fight me, use fists like a real fight. It hurt like a bitch, which caused so much anger to me, because everyday for 5 fucking years, she's been bullying me. Everyday, non stop harassment, and I just couldn't take it no more. I started kicking her away from me so she would stop pulling my hair.

"FUCKING LET GO BITCH!" I screamed as we both started throwing kicks and punches. I then felt two muscular arms around my waist, pulling me away and breaking up the fight. It was Tom.

"FUCK YOU POPPY! FUCK YOU! ALWAYS BULLYING ME SINCE YEAR 8, MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SHIT AND WORTHLESS! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I cried my heart out as Tom held me in his arms.

"I can't do this anymore." I said feeling weak, crying my eyes out for everyone to see. I looked down at the floor as I cried, seeing everything turn blurry. Tom still had me in his arms, holding me and walking out the school and into his car.

I didn't know what he was doing, but I was afraid people would think we had a thing, but he made it seem like he was just taking me to my house, which I guess was okay. He drove me away from school and right to his house.

When he stopped the car in his garage he took his seat belt and looked at me.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He said giving me a pissed look.

"Please Tom I'm not in the mood for this-"

"Y/N stop! You are going to college next year, and this could affect it!" He said turning his whole body towards me.

"I don't care-"

"No you SHOULD care. I care about you, and I care about your future, so I'm telling you, stop." He said raising his voice a little. I looked at him and finally agreed to what he was saying.

He was right, I'm almost out and I needed to be patient. "Look, I know she's some fucking asshole who bullied you for all these years, and I get you, I really do, but she's not worth your tears. What you did today, telling her what has been inside you all these years, she deserved it, and I'm so glad you stood up to her." He said placing his hand on my cheek, wiping my tear away.

"Thanks." I said while smiling, placing my hand on top of his.

"Well it's the weekend, so let's chill today, just the both of us." He said smiling at me. As we both got out the car he quickly picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, taking me inside, making me giggle like crazy.

We both kept laughing until we reached inside the living room, where we both saw someone we never expected to see sitting in the couch. Poppy was sitting there, looking at us with eyes wide.

A/N: soo...that happened 😬
I'm starting to plan a new book that I'll publish once I've fully finished this book. I've got four ideas in mind:

• a sequel to this book
• an arranged marriage Tom fanfic
• a single parent Tom fanfic
• or a social media Haz fanfic

Let me know in the comments what you'd prefer :)