Epilogue

Epilogue

After I go to dean office, I immediately go to the building, where my room is. Pa-akyat ako ng biglang may isang lalakeng bumangga sa babae. I immediately catch her for preventing falling and I didn't want to to this but I'm the one closer to her and we are the only one here.

I observed her while her eyes close, well she's clear skin and kinda cute— fuck! What am I saying?! Palihim kong iniling ang aking ulo. She opened her eyes and looked at me by shocked.

She immediately backed away and picked up her books that in the floor."T-thank you." She said while stuttering.

"Be careful next time." I coldly said and leave.

Tss, I'm late now, thanks to the dean who talks a lot. Before I went to the room my phone ring, I answered that.

"Hey, bro." Marcus greeted.

"What do you need?"Tanong ko.

"Kapag hinanap ako ni tanda paki-sabi nag-shopping lang ako."

I rolled my eyes as he say it."Shopping? Do you mean, shopping girls?"

Marcus laughed."You know it! Bye, bro! I'm gonna enjoy my shopping!" Aniya at pinatay ang tawag.

I shaken head because of Marcus says, he's always been a fuckboy and a playboy. No wonder every girls in University wants him because of his looks and styles.

When I entered to the room, I never thought that girl is my classmate. Talagang coincidence ito. What if.... I prank or bully her? I think it's fun, I smirked when that idea came. Hmm... I'm missing bullying too, since it's a long since I bully a student.

Let me test you, 'till the two subjects ends, I go to my locker to get my books. Luckly, I saw her, going to her locker. I smirked, let's play now, when she passed in front of me, inilagay ko sa unahan ang paa ko at umaktong para bang wala lang.

And I thought she would not fight back but she.... she kicked my balls! Like what the fuck?! How could she do that?! I'm one of the son's owner! Alam niya dapat kung saan lulugar, unless she doesn't know me.

After that when I came to the cafeteria I saw her running with her friends, luckly I caught her arms."What did you do?" I asked.

She was about to speak but Sidney spoke, when I looked at Sidney,, she takes advantage to run off. Fuck! Dapat pala hindi na ako tumingin.

Then when the P.E. subject is done, I go to the mens restroom to change my clothes and the fuck?! She put a fucking spider on my t-shirt! Thats why we ended up running. Tang ina, I have arachnophobia!

Kinabukasan ay habang papunta ako sa room ay narinig ko si Aye."Sige baby, malapit na ako. Ba-bye!"

Napakunot ang noo ko, does she have boyfriend? Tss, baby pa magbe-break din naman, why do I looked like jealous? Nevermind.

I snatched her phone and then run while smirking, I saw her angry face when I looked at my back. I laughed like a devil."Faster, skelly! Ingat baka mabali buto mo!" After that I stopped and faced her.

I was shocked when we both fell on the ground and then.... we kissed. She immediately stand up while leaving me in shock, what the hell was just happened?!

W-we kissed, why do I feel it so nice? Damn! Her lips is so soft! I am getting weird here. I don't know why I love teasing here, maybe just a fun? I think? Oo, tama, tama, just for fun lang.

While I was wondering here in the garden when I bumped something, when I looked down I saw a child. I arched my eyebrows, what the hell this kid doing here?